Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande | Rain On Me | May 22, 2020

56 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

Omg she released SL as the lead instead of this?! MY WIG IS SNATCHEDDD. Literal goosebumps. 

WE STAN

Rain On Me is essentially getting lead single treatment so I'm not complaining giveup1 

3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

ngl this is kinda growing on me, the pre chorus is kinda stuck in my head rip2

Someone screenshot this quick oprah15 This is a once in a blue moon moment oprah15

brit11 i feel ashamed that i still dk the lyrics perfectly. Like the famous lines yes, the intro yes, but Ariana’s part has no lines that have been memorable yet. Hope that will change because while Bey’s Telephone part was short, everyone knows:

Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone
Won't make me leave no faster
Put my coat on faster
Leave my girls no faster
I shoulda left my phone at home
'Cause this is a disaster
Callin' like a collector
Sorry, I cannot answer

8 hours ago, fab said:

girl what are you talking about, Rain On Me's hook is so catchy gaga7  

I'D RATHER BE BE DRY BUT AT LEAST I'M ALIVE RAIN ON ME, RAIN RAIN 

tumblr_cdf8a90fb0c9955938da2ee17d1e8caf_ 

that gif is amazing :O

4 hours ago, fab said:

It's so stable on iTunes giveup1  

its only been a day lol

HDD: Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande "Rain On Me" (Interscope) 245-260k song activity, 85-95k sales, 18-20m on-demand audio streams.

The song has grown on me HUGELY.

I just hoped that the music video would have more of a story since Gaga created this whole Chromatica world and we don't know much about it yet. It's a dance video like Stupid Love but with better visuals (although not that cohesive with the SL concept)

I also have some issues with the fact that during the entire video it's raining and they're dry, so the whole "I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive" phrase makes no sense. It would've been super cute if they would've had water poured on them after the "WARNING" screen at the end of the music video.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.