Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

FOTP Essentials: Taylor Swift – The Playlist

u0eW7tj.png

Swifties, it's here! Welcome to Taylor Swift's Essential Playlist.

Over the last two weeks we've asked for you to suggest songs, and to vote for the playlist order, and now, you can enjoy the complete playlist, made by you! This playlist will be featured on FOTP's homepage for a month. Don't forget the next Fave to get her playlist is chosen by the section's activity! So enjoy this playlist, get to posting, and we'll see you again at the end of the month for the next Fave.

A chronological look into Taylor's discography, and how she's evolved through the years, here are her Essentials:

@Divine @mylifelies @Princess Aurora @Gilly @Maria @RihannaRTT @Gabe. @Snow @Limn @popmusiccritic @trashbanjo @Alexx @neurotica @Tahj @Diamond @Chris Morlock @Halcyon @Ghostface @Daenerys @takemewhenyougo @LÉON

Tagging everyone who participated!

taylor-swift-apple-music-2020-4k-l3-1360

Thank you all again for participating.

We encourage everyone to listen to Taylor's Essentials playlist, comment below and discuss their favorite tracks, eras and moments from Taylor's career.

4jKnzHA.gif

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

we love a thrifty queen! looking forward to your thoughts bey7

You might regret saying that once I listen bey7

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I already know I hate Chartdrops of my Career, but let me give it a spin anyway bey7

I forgot there was a Pop version so I wasted two precious minutes on the country version bey7

Tampons in my Poontang was cute but I never need to hear it again.

Let me skip Love Story, although I think I used to stan this remix:

YBWM 1B views WHEW must be a classic nat2

8 minutes ago, Gilly said:

I WOULD've said 1-25 but dear john and teardrops on my guitar prevent me from doing that juicy1

i can agree with the Teardrops shade but Dear John is a highlight here juicy1

Enchanted seems like the beginning of her progression (country fans would say descent) into other genres juicy1 It was OK, but her lyrics are still very teenage-diary. Dear John will be similar, I scare @Hyun.

Just now, LÉON said:

Enchanted seems like the beginning of her progression (country fans would say descent) into other genres juicy1 It was OK, but her lyrics are still very teenage-diary. Dear John will be similar, I scare @Hyun.

i'll take this! i was Enchanted to read this post juicy1

4 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i'll take this! i was Enchanted to read this post juicy1

My foots are tapping along to State of Slays juicy1 I sense I may end up investing in Red juicy1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.