Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

FOTP Essentials: Taylor Swift – The Playlist

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

My foots are tapping along to State of Slays juicy1 I sense I may end up investing in Red juicy1

Red is an amazing album oh yes! a bit all over the place at points but some amazing songs in there

tumblr_inline_oh0p5aRQX21tv687m_500.gif

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

Red is an amazing album oh yes! a bit all over the place at points but some amazing songs in there

tumblr_inline_oh0p5aRQX21tv687m_500.gif

I get the feeling it'll transpire WANGBT is one of the worst songs on it juicy1

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Youtube's next song just happened to be Holy Ground juicy1 Taste juicy1 It actually follows quite nicely.

Holy Ground a personal fave from this entire list, it's so fun juicy1

Slid onto The Lucky One (a bop) and there are several parts of this that sound familiar, even though I've never hard it before. I can't tell if it sounds like another of her songs, or someone else's juicy1

7 minutes ago, LÉON said:

According to the comments, All Too Well was originally 24 minutes long rip3

it went from 24, to 11 i think, and down to the 6 minutes we have now rip4

Just now, LÉON said:

Slid onto The Lucky One (a bop) and there are several parts of this that sound familiar, even though I've never hard it before. I can't tell if it sounds like another of her songs, or someone else's juicy1

nn not you deviating from the playlist, but tea! it's cute but not among the best juicy1

7 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

it went from 24, to 11 i think, and down to the 6 minutes we have now rip4

And it's still too long rip1

OK now we're into Taylor classic territory (except for Wonderland, what were you hoes thinking? juicy1). It's taken me 5 years to warm up to NR but now I like it juicy1

8 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

nn not you deviating from the playlist, but tea! it's cute but not among the best juicy1

Youtube autoplay doing a better job of putting together a playlist than FOTP juicy1

Delicate should have been the second single from Reptilian juicy1 LWYMMD was the right decision for a comeback, but Delicate would have saved the era juicy1

I'm on Afterglow now juicy1 I cemented my distaste for pre-Red material, and I think I need to explore Red, Reptilian and Lower a little more. The four songs picked from the latter cannot be the best ones juicy1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.