Jump to content
Entea

HUGOxLiamPayne collection

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Hylia said:

This is a crime against my eyes. Switching out of this thread like a Bugatti sport immediately.

2AtQZ2a.gif

It seems like you've missed the most important part of this thread so lemme repost it just for u

28337268-8314989-image-a-12_158936426217

Link to post
Share on other sites

He's got a good visual presentation, his body is sexy af...but he's not attractive at all. How can somebody be this boring? bey4

This is not even vanilla, this is just white. Boring white guy being boringly white how... jj3

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tama said:

He's got a good visual presentation, his body is sexy af...but he's not attractive at all. How can somebody be this boring? bey4

This is not even vanilla, this is just white. Boring white guy being boringly white how... jj3

It's just boring without the need to mention the color of his skin jj3 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, STJ said:

He's one of those guys where hairstyle really matters. With longer hair, he looks hot.

 

Short hair/bald does not suit him at all. 

He probably only serves short hair to fit his chav lad persona trash1

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, STJ said:

He's one of those guys where hairstyle really matters. With longer hair, he looks hot.

 

Short hair/bald does not suit him at all. 

Isn't the hair but his bored face and expressions. trash1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Entea said:

U fukin wot mate meg1

Wat u chattin shit 4? meg1

creep1

The irony of female chav slang becoming popular among the gays, meanwhile chav lad lingo stays rotting rip1

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LÉON said:

The irony of female chav slang becoming popular among the gays, meanwhile chav lad lingo stays rotting rip1

Wait, the slang can disguise between gender? rip1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His James Franco look is a petit servé though

This is a crime against my eyes. Switching out of this thread like a Bugatti sport immediately.

Meh


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×