Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Brian Feldman Posts Original HIAM Dance Breakdown

21 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Her legs are glued to the floor rip4 I loved the music this era, but everything else was not it. 

Oh I know this era the music was amazing I loved the music videos though. HIAM was a really good concept but home girls was out of it the whole era 

20 minutes ago, Mikey Likey said:

Oh I know this era the music was amazing I loved the music videos though. HIAM was a really good concept but home girls was out of it the whole era 

I like the videos too, but you can tell she's out of it some of them too. She doesn't really look like herself in them

She barely followed direction. He said "Look to the boys walking towards you. You're pulling them in," and she barely looked or pulled. She hit it "sharp," and, when he told her to do it again, there was no energy. Then he told her to "shake it," and she gave a half-assed shimmy. The Circus choreo was clearly something she was more into. There is no passion in these rehearsals, You can tell why the chair choreography was brought in. For Brian this is bad.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.