iPhone 13 to be portless

On 5/16/2020 at 11:18 PM, Royalty said:

vomit1 

why would I spend a relatively big amount of money on something I'm prob not gonna use? Most music I listen to is through my JBL speaker or streaming youtube on my tv. I don't travel much, mostly walking distance etc. So I don't really see the point. I'm not the kind of person to buy them just to flex and then let them gather dust. 

On 5/16/2020 at 9:16 PM, Simón. said:

Literally nothing superior about it laughcry1

On 5/16/2020 at 9:37 PM, Simón. said:

who doesn't have AirPods at this point rip4 

Everyone who doesnt like wireless headphones or care for better quality ones rolleyes1

It’s because laws were pressuring apple to switch to USB-C To be more environmentally friendly, so to avoid that law, they’re going completely portless. Lmao. 

I love the idea of a portless phone. Ports cause so many issues like shorting the motherboard, or people getting lint all in there, and other things.

I just hope they do the magnetic wireless charging where you can charge ur phone using a magnet attaching to where the port Usually is.

of course this will prolly only be on the “Pro” line of the next year phones.  Either way it’s been needing to be done to reduce waste of people mindlessly breaking their charging cables by twisting it and tangling it up

2 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

It’s because laws were pressuring apple to switch to USB-C To be more environmentally friendly, so to avoid that law, they’re going completely portless. Lmao. 

I love the idea of a portless phone. Ports cause so many issues like shorting the motherboard, or people getting lint all in there, and other things.

I just hope they do the magnetic wireless charging where you can charge ur phone using a magnet attaching to where the port Usually is.

of course this will prolly only be on the “Pro” line of the next year phones.  Either way it’s been needing to be done to reduce waste of people mindlessly breaking their charging cables by twisting it and tangling it up

your mind clap3

19 minutes ago, pang said:

your mind clap3

It’s fascinating to see people debate over technology. Especially seeing people complain about having to let go that expensive pair of headphones they purchased 8 years ago. When that’s the unfortunate thing about technology. It changes so fast. Whatever u bought 2 years ago, could be obsolete in the next year since purchase. Theres no pressure on keeping up to date (unless u got an iphone 5 yes I am shading the sis in this very topic) 

I can go in about technology for hours honestly lmao