Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

What Is Mariah's Worst Song?

10 minutes ago, tomás said:

every lamb always says the same everytime i bring up WYC but i think what makes me dislike it so much is how out of place it is in Butterfly rip4 like teh random pop ballad after close my eyes throws me off so much + i don't like the song so gaga1

well un-unlike gaga1

3 minutes ago, tomás said:

maybe if it wasn't so generic and unremarkable i would gaga1 it serves filler in an album that wouldve otherwise been filler-less

corona lack of taste really HIT i don't even know what to say. gaga1 Btw I think Outside kinda doesn't fit in the album as well if we're going on this topic

10 minutes ago, Royale said:

corona lack of taste really HIT i don't even know what to say. gaga1 Btw I think Outside kinda doesn't fit in the album as well if we're going on this topic

wait erm why gaga1 it serves as a closer to me 

1 hour ago, tomás said:

every lamb always says the same everytime i bring up WYC but i think what makes me dislike it so much is how out of place it is in Butterfly rip4 like teh random pop ballad after close my eyes throws me off so much + i don't like the song so gaga1

Ok tbh you're not wrong. I personally think it's a pretty song with gorgeous vocals but... it feels like it should've been on Daydream if I'll be completely honest.

14 minutes ago, Strobo said:

Ok tbh you're not wrong. I personally think it's a pretty song with gorgeous vocals but... it feels like it should've been on Daydream if I'll be completely honest.

yes! maybe before or after "when i saw you" so i can skip one after the other juicy1 

I agree with the OP: Just To Hold You Once Again is such a non-event it's like 4 minutes of negative space. I also didn't like a few songs from Rainbow so tbh it could have been Did I Do That? but I completely forget. The Beautiful Ones is all types of sin imo. 

I Don't is a contender. I actually like Infinity tho creep1

On 5/19/2020 at 12:29 AM, tomás said:

gaga1 We talking about worst song, tho. Even if you don't think it fits, is it really her worst?

Also I don't agree that it feels out of place. Perhaps in the track order, but I don't think overall. Butterfly is also a pretty traditional pop ballad rip4 

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I agree with the OP: Just To Hold You Once Again is such a non-event it's like 4 minutes of negative space. I also didn't like a few songs from Rainbow so tbh it could have been Did I Do That? but I completely forget. The Beautiful Ones is all types of sin imo. 

I Don't is a contender. I actually like Infinity tho creep1

gaga1 We talking about worst song, tho. Even if you don't think it fits, is it really her worst?

Also I don't agree that it feels out of place. Perhaps in the track order, but I don't think overall. Butterfly is also a pretty traditional pop ballad rip4 

yeah that's just my cover up reason as to why i hate it but it still doesn't fit either way to me gaga1 also butterfly the titletrack fits with the whole feeling and message of the album. whenever you call is a random cheesy pop ballad and it comed after a super emotional and personal track

13 hours ago, tomás said:

yeah that's just my cover up reason as to why i hate it but it still doesn't fit either way to me gaga1 also butterfly the titletrack fits with the whole feeling and message of the album. whenever you call is a random cheesy pop ballad and it comed after a super emotional and personal track

I don't think it's random or cheesy. It's less specific like Butterfly is, but I'd say the message goes along with the overall feel of the album. (Kinda feels similar to My All in content)

But, to each their own, I guess. 

15 hours ago, Gilly said:

ive always hated i stay in love eve1 for the record deserved to be released instead and i will forever be PRESSED burn1

I hate I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time for the same reason. 

Migrate should've been a single!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.