Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Brian Feldman Posts "Boys (Co-Ed)" Rehearsal Footage

55 minutes ago, Gravity said:

I'm confused whether this is old or newish tho bcuz the studio look kinda new and if it's old primeney was kinda stiff xtina2

It's older. He tagged it 2001, and even stated in the caption: "Check out this rehearsal footage from the #Boys video that we were never even able to capture on set"

7 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

It's older. He tagged it 2001, and even stated in the caption: "Check out this rehearsal footage from the #Boys video that we were never even able to capture on set"

Yes that's why I'm confused. If that's the case Britney was kinda stiff and behind the dancers...like she usually would be now. Kinda strange for primeney dancing brit3

10 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Yes that's why I'm confused. If that's the case Britney was kinda stiff and behind the dancers...like she usually would be now. Kinda strange for primeney dancing brit3

She doesn’t look stiff to me um2 She could never do a body roll like that nowadays

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.