Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

#RoyaltyListens sweetener (2018)

Just now, Tahj said:

oh chile I forgot about basic Breathin rip3 

only good thing about this song is when she hit a new note during my show on the tour yup!! my soul left my body. giveup3 

Just now, Tahj said:

oh chile I forgot about basic Breathin rip3 

so you wanna stan dangerous woman reject everytime but won't stan one of her most important songs she put out?

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

from the lyrics to the production, i'm telling you, whoever added the wind chymes in the intro that correlates with the "cloudy" aesthetic of this song is a fucking genius

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

Just now, Entea said:

This is my fav song from the album, can u not

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

Just now, Luca said:

so you wanna stan dangerous woman reject everytime but won't stan one of her most important songs she put out?

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

from the lyrics to the production, i'm telling you, whoever added the wind chymes in the intro that correlates with the "cloudy" aesthetic of this song is a fucking genius

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

breathin stans rise! alex1

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

Just now, Luca said:

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

it's still BORING as hell to me and won't get any praise from me nope. 

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.