Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

#RoyaltyListens sweetener (2018)

Just now, Luca said:

Can we go back to this era, I could literally cry thinking about how flawfree this era was right here, when she got the white hair in march where she did the Be Alright performance at the March For Our Lives performance of Be Alright to the Disney candid pics with the ntltc crewneck to finally dropping teasers and shit.. That video is her best video and potentionally one of the best videos of the last decade, anyone who likes to disagree is just dumb as fuck and homophobic.

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

Tell those haters hun

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

Just now, Royalty said:

#RoyaltyRates:
no tears left to cry - 2/10

I'm just kidding lol1 

#RoyaltyRates:
no tears left to cry - 10/10

Just now, Luca said:

Can we go back to this era, I could literally cry thinking about how flawfree this era was right here, when she got the white hair in march where she did the Be Alright performance at the March For Our Lives performance of Be Alright to the Disney candid pics with the ntltc crewneck to finally dropping teasers and shit.. That video is her best video and potentionally one of the best videos of the last decade, anyone who likes to disagree is just dumb as fuck and homophobic.

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

points? points.

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

Just now, Royalty said:

I'm just kidding lol1 

#RoyaltyRates:
no tears left to cry - 10/10

Almost had me thinking it was possible for a human being to have that little taste

Glad I was wrong! alex1

sQ7Ih6Z.gif

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.