Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Jamie Lynn: "No plans for a new album"

Glory, Britney's last studio album, came out in 2016. Her fans recently launched a #JusticeForGlory campaign on social media and, through sales and streams, got it to No. 1 on iTunes' Pop Albums chart. Does she have plans for more music in the near future?

I don't really think so. I mean, right now, she's quarantining in L.A. But, in general, she's kind of just relaxing. And I think that's good. Britney deserves that. She's worked her *** off. So if she wants to make another album, great. But if she doesn't feel like it, she doesn't have to. She's given the world a lot. I don't think there are plans for anything — at the moment.

So, she's not retiring?

No, no, no. Obviously, right now, she's just trying to quarantine. She's taking it day by day. And when she wants to make music, she'll make it. I don’t' think you can ever retire someone from their passion.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jamie-lynn-spears-discusses-sweet-magnolias-acting-again-lessons-britney-1295035

I seriously doubt if she'll ever get back to the studio at this point, especially since Glory was such a huge underperformance despite being a great album  cry9 

1 hour ago, ajp said:

Well, she does have 3 more albums in her contract - so BS10 will eventually come...just not in 2020. brit16

She's too busy dancing on her Instagram Stories.

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

She's too busy dancing on her Instagram Stories.

giphy.gif

She’s got haters she has to deal with 

giphy.gif

Obviously she isn't working on shit and hasn't since Domination was canceled.

Her c-ship issues put the brakes on everything.

The positive is that she can relax and that we have one of best albums as her last release.

At this point the re-release with bonus tracks is obvi just a rumor but with the new cover and chart performance her flop team shoulda done something.

I think that we'll eventually get another album but with everything that's happening behind closed doors, I'm sure that's taking her attention at the moment. I'd say it'll probably be a few years before she's even talking about another album tbh. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.