Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gilly

Is Future Nostalgia over?

Is it just me, or does this era feel dead now? eve1 Break My Heart is doing okay WW, but it just feels like a non event. gaga1

Poor Dua.. everything was going so perfectly and then Corona had to ruin it. If Levitating doesn't get a chance to shine... juicy1

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i think there were def more plans before this whole thing ruined it yeah dead2 i also think they're working on the deluxe version to bring some life back into the era

I hope that they push Levitating like NOW (before the deluxe). Things are starting to open back up, so she can maybe get that summer club hit before corona comes in with the KO this fall gaga1

Break My Heart is kinda rising in the US without any push from Dua, I guess she's waiting for another sleeper hit? dead1 I think something is probably coming in either June or July though. It's been 2 months since BMH's release, and usually singles last 3 months.

Not really sure what else she can do though. Her MVs this era so far has been very flashy & big budget. She's obviously not gonna be able to do that for the next single now with corona going around, even if she did release Levitating rip4 

51 minutes ago, Snow said:

Break My Heart is kinda rising in the US without any push from Dua, I guess she's waiting for another sleeper hit? dead1 I think something is probably coming in either June or July though. It's been 2 months since BMH's release, and usually singles last 3 months.

Not really sure what else she can do though. Her MVs this era so far has been very flashy & big budget. She's obviously not gonna be able to do that for the next single now with corona going around, even if she did release Levitating rip4 

Well, a lot of the stay at home restrictions are starting to get lifted, so maybe she can push it starting next month? idk, i feel like corona will make a comeback in the fall... so summer is her last chance this year to push something. I dont think there's a point in releasing the deluxe version until next year when there's a vaccine. Maybe drop it around when the tour's about to start (Which will probably get rescheduled, again) gaga1

Didn't she literally just say in an interview she has lots planned? She mentioned having all the single covers done and was looking into ways of filming videos and that she'd get experimental with green screens in her living room if she had to. I know I read it somewhere lol rip4 

3 hours ago, tomás said:

didn't she say she was going to release a deluxe? let's pray juicy1

Yup let’s hope it comes soon!!!

The virus unfortunately really stifled a lot of what I think was intended for the era.

I'm really excited for the deluxe edition though! Give us more bops! (Maybe that Normani duet will officially release too.)

11 hours ago, Gilly said:

Is it just me, or does this era feel dead now? eve1 Break My Heart is doing okay WW, but it just feels like a non event. gaga1

Poor Dua.. everything was going so perfectly and then Corona had to ruin it. If Levitating doesn't get a chance to shine... juicy1

i think the sense of an era isn't good to have this year or next.

23 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Of course not. I hope Future Nostalgia will last until 2022 and be the longest Pop Era since 1989 moo1 

We want a full decade of Future Nostalgia. Each year is a different edition or "side."

Its over for me as i still wait for mine signed boxset jj4

Her store is literally the worst online store expirience i ever had, lies, misinformation, delays - its a joke jj4

Site says still they deliver as normal, boxset is in stock, shipping date april 3rd and after two months they still claim in emails they cant send any orders as they have delays and no stock, and everytime they give me another deadline they fail to complete jj4

So fuck her store, fuck that era tbh im glad i pirated this album of zippyshare as im not able to listen to one i ordered in march anyway trash1

7 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Her store is literally the worst online store expirience i ever had, lies, misinformation, delays - its a joke jj4

Site says still they deliver as normal, boxset is in stock, shipping date april 3rd and after two months they still claim in emails they cant send any orders as they have delays and no stock, and everytime they give me another deadline they fail to complete jj4

So fuck her store, fuck that era tbh im glad i pirated this album of zippyshare as im not able to listen to one i ordered in march anyway trash1

Mess

8 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I don't trust official stores... had a bad experience with Universal Music once, and decided never again.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.