Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jake

Lana's new album releasing September 5th while being announced in the most bizarre way possible

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

this bitch randomly announcing an album release date at the very bottom of the second image of an ig post that features a completely random, out of nowhere rant at 2am rip2 

IKR LMAO rip2 also can't tell if that's the release date for Violet or for White Hot Forever

anyway, screenshotted the rant because I feel like this post will definitely be deleted soon rip4 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Also not her announcing two additional books of poetry when we still haven't gotten the first one or the spoken word album rip4 

I feel like she thinks we have it already rip4 like Life Is Beautiful

Just now, Jake said:

I am SO fucking confused but bitch I'm excited rip3 Lana's angry album incoming rip3 

she actually kinda snapped and made several points with that post! snap on those haters (though I have no idea what triggered this response — was there a new thinkpiece on her or something) rip3 

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

and this is why we bully her rip4 

and we'll never change lana1

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

she actually kinda snapped and made several points with that post! snap on those haters (though I have no idea what triggered this response — was there a new thinkpiece on her or something) rip3 

and we'll never change lana1

I think she's just pissed she can't talk shit at Starbucks anymore so she took the public Instagram to get it done rip3 But there was nothing but POINTS stated! rip3 I'm kinda scared to bully her now!

Just now, Jake said:

I think she's just pissed she can't talk shit at Starbucks anymore so she took the public Instagram to get it done rip3 But there was nothing but POINTS stated! rip3 I'm kinda scared to bully her now!

we been knew she could snap! rip3 

I lowkey think there's a messing coming for her in the morning rip4 People are gonna see she mentioned other names and take it from the fact that she's dragging them. I also see people making the point that she called out (mainly) black artists that she's racist. I really think it could've been worded better but I still think she made points. rip4 

15 minutes ago, Jake said:

I lowkey think there's a messing coming for her in the morning rip4 People are gonna see she mentioned other names and take it from the fact that she's dragging them. I also see people making the point that she called out (mainly) black artists that she's racist. I really think it could've been worded better but I still think she made points. rip4 

She's never really good at wording things like this rip4 

She usually does have great points but her wording it always very-Lana rip4 Like I've already seen so many people thinking she said she's not a feminist because they missed the second "not" rip4 

14 minutes ago, Jake said:

there's basically a whole contingent of the music journalism industry that's sustained by defaming Lana's character so I'd expect no less! I think the optics of her calling out those specific artists are a little weird but they are literally THE most hyped and relevant right now so people are doing the most rip4 literally some stans have NO reading comprehension that it's scary, how did you even pass your 2nd grade reading assessments

anyways, any press is good press and we're still being fed!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.