Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jake

Lana's new album releasing September 5th while being announced in the most bizarre way possible

10 minutes ago, jeg815 said:

People are tripping out about the WOC, it wasn't meant like that. She should just add Gaga, Katy Perry, Halsey, Billie to the list to shutdown the racial crap.

Tea but Billie or Halsey didn’t really touch any subjects mentioned in Lana’s post regarding what is the topic of their artistry. Gaga and Katy don’t have hits lately 

1 hour ago, jeg815 said:

People are tripping out about the WOC, it wasn't meant like that. She should just add Gaga, Katy Perry, Halsey, Billie to the list to shutdown the racial crap.

I mean, Halsey is also half black dead1 

12 hours ago, jeg815 said:

"Royals" singer Lorde: "Lana Del Rey's music is unhealthy for young girls."

renderTimingPixel.png

She's said negative things about Lana in two separate interviews now. Thoughts on her comments?

"She’s great, but I listened to that Lana Del Rey record and the whole time I was just thinking it’s so unhealthy for young girls to be listening to, you know: 'I’m nothing without you.' This sort of shirt-tugging, desperate, don’t leave me stuff. That’s not a good thing for young girls, even young people, to hear." source

"What really got me is this ridiculous, unrelatable, unattainable opulence that runs throughout. Lana Del Rey is always singing about being in the Hamptons or driving her Bugatti Veyron or whatever, and at the time, me and my friends were at some house party worrying how to get home because we couldn't afford a cab. This is our reality." source

Wait you might be onto something juicy1 This might be actually Lana’s response to Borde’s shit: “I’m fed up with female writers and alt singers saying that I glamourise abuse” dead1 

I am sick and TIRED of this bitch. She went off and unfollowed Ari too. Probably got a response she didn't like in DMs. She's acting so ignorant and petty it's making me disgusted. It's like she WANTS to be part of the alt right.

Just now, Jake said:

I am sick and TIRED of this bitch. She went off and unfollowed Ari too. Probably got a response she didn't like in DMs. She's acting so ignorant and petty it's making me disgusted. It's like she WANTS to be part of the alt right.

WE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME LOL rip4 the way she just keeps digging herself in is sooo annoying bruh it was literally so easy to not do that

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

WE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME LOL rip4 the way she just keeps digging herself in is sooo annoying bruh it was literally so easy to not do that

SCREAMING dead2 But like I don't even know what to say anymore. Legit disgusted

1 minute ago, Jake said:

SCREAMING dead2 But like I don't even know what to say anymore. Legit disgusted

it's literally so embarrassing rip4 like her first statement was poorly-worded but justifiable and could've easily been rectified but she just keeps digging herself deeper and it's literally so cringeworthy to watch i- rip4 she can be so articulate sometimes but this whole debacle was been handled SO poorly and will be held against her forever and rightfully so! looks like she got her just desserts 995D2087-D7AF-4C9A-9618-CBBA6315E5D1.thu

5 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's literally so embarrassing rip4 like her first statement was poorly-worded but justifiable and could've easily been rectified but she just keeps digging herself deeper and it's literally so cringeworthy to watch i- rip4 she can be so articulate sometimes but this whole debacle was been handled SO poorly and will be held against her forever and rightfully so! looks like she got her just desserts 995D2087-D7AF-4C9A-9618-CBBA6315E5D1.thu

Nothing but facts rip4 I really need them to tear her fucking wig off so she understands that she did EVERYTHING wrong in this scenario. Like this self-implosion isn't cute and I'm losing a lot of respect rn rip4 

11 minutes ago, Jake said:

Nothing but facts rip4 I really need them to tear her fucking wig off so she understands that she did EVERYTHING wrong in this scenario. Like this self-implosion isn't cute and I'm losing a lot of respect rn rip4 

she needs to log off for real rip4 LIKE LOG OFF and go back to recording your fucking poetry book and come back later after this has all blown over and issue a real and constructive statement that admits fault in regards to her handling of this whole debacle rip4 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.