Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

US stans: Get Rain On Me on iTunes for FREE

If you're from the US and a little short on money, but still want to support Rain On Me, there's a group of Ariana & Gaga stans that set up a fund to send money to you! alex1 

They collected nearly $1,500 in donations and are ready to send $1.29 to any US stan who can confirm that they purchased Rain On Me on iTunes alex1

https://twitter.com/fundsforari 

4 minutes ago, ajp said:

I’ve seen it all... First free Starbucks, now this. lol3

except this is legit rih2 they already did the same thing for Stuck With U aretha1

8 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

People in need of $1,29 lol3

what's so funny about that xtina2  many people have to count every penny and can't just throw away $1.29 on a digital song rih2   

also it's about motivating people to buy the song who otherwise wouldn't rih2 

1 minute ago, fab said:

what's so funny about that xtina2  many people have to count every penny and can't just throw away $1.29 on a digital song rih2   

also it's about motivating people to buy the song who otherwise wouldn't rih2 

It's not funny, it's just that when you have a TON of free options to play, enjoy and own the song, it's a bit of a fucked up charity, especially in the midst of a pandemic that's literally ruining thousands of people's lives, especially in countries where people actually don't have money to buy proper food and clothing eve1

But whatever, I'm not seriously upset about that. It's just a funny thing to read imo.

4 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

It's not funny, it's just that when you have a TON of free options to play, enjoy and own the song, it's a bit of a fucked up charity, especially in the midst of a pandemic that's literally ruining thousands of people's lives, especially in countries where people actually don't have money to buy proper food and clothing eve1

But whatever, I'm not seriously upset about that. It's just a funny thing to read imo.

It's not about "having an option to listen to the song", it's about fans supporting their fave on the charts cry6  

3 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Well then just keep it to yourself

3 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

it's a bit of a fucked up charity, especially in the midst of a pandemic that's literally ruining thousands of people's lives, especially in countries where people actually don't have money to buy proper food and clothing eve1

what does the pandemic have to do with any of this nicki1 

10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Well then just keep it to yourself

If I have to keep that to myself then you really need to stay quiet with your off-topic empty reply eve1

I'm not criticizing these people holy shit, what's with the butthurtness. It's just funny to me. That's all lol. People spend their money how they want to and if people care that much about (not) paying for a single to support their fav, then that's great and I'm happy for them. But you can't expect to post something like THAT and not expect at least one person to laugh dead7

Everything. Are you not seeing the 100+ charities set up for corona right now.

This is not a charity. It's fans spending their money to support their fave on the charts rih2 

2 minutes ago, fab said:

This is not a charity. It's fans spending their money to support their fave on the charts rih2 

Collecting money to send to people who don't have it but need it for something they think is valuable is a charity in my book. But ok I'll stop eve1 I feel like Lana on Twitter rn lol3

The way they stole this idea from the BTS fans lol3 It’s smart though, international fans can donate so American people can buy it and make it #1!

It's a smart idea and a great one in general. Fans get the song and they can still feel like they're more directly contributing to its success and to supporting the artist. I really don't see anything wrong with it. And it's great to do now when people are more tight on funds. 

Collecting money to send to people who don't have it but need it for something they think is valuable is a charity in my book. But ok I'll stop eve1 I feel like Lana on Twitter rn lol3

I still don't see why there's a problem with it rih2 it's such a harmless and sweet thing rih13 

you can't just scream "but there are people who can't afford food and clothes!!" everytime someone spends money on something non-essential ari10

sure, this is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but we've all been sitting at home for the past two months and it's little things like your fave charting at #1 that can provide some joy in these trying times rih13

30 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

people can do whatever the want with their MONEY. You can suffer brit12

Just now, fab said:

I still don't see why there's a problem with it rih2 it's such a harmless and sweet thing rih13

But I already said twice now that there's nothing wrong with it omg sia3

1 minute ago, fab said:

sure, this is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but we've all been sitting at home for the past two months and it's little things like your fave charting at #1 that can provide some joy in these trying times rih13

I agree, clearly, based on my previous post. We're on the same page sis, I just thought it was funny in the grand scheme of things, but that doesn't mean I think what these people are doing is wrong kylie3 I just ate a whole can of Pringles. Now that's wrong.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.