Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Lana Rihplies

All I'm saying in this thread: If you all get petty, start insulting each other, or bringing completely irrelevant points into this thread I will destroy and delete it in a fucking instant. Keep to the topic and don't act childish. 

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

deleting the post and issuing a REAL and constructive apology would be a great look right now @Ms. Grant!

we all know it won't happen rip4 

Not after her posting the stripper scenes from Tropico with #fuckoff dead2

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

we all know it won't happen rip4 

Not after her posting the stripper scenes from Tropico with #fuckoff dead2

Lana Del Rey is blonde and gone, "Life On Mars" ain't just a song

EYiBe_FWsAAaFW5.thumb.jpeg.3715a65dee9d1

10 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

deleting the post and issuing a REAL and constructive apology would be a great look right now @Ms. Grant!

Does it matter now? She made things clear already!  gaga3

6 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

This all she had to say. Her statement was all over the place and messy JUST like this one. Lana gorl... dead4 

Ok this is tea

Lana: addresses an ‘issue’ no one was previously discussing and plays the victim card while shaming WOC and progressive women

WOC: react accordingly

Lana: “this is outrageous why am I being further attacked!” 

She knew exactly what type of reaction she was gonna get the minute she opened up that typewriter notes app  brit8

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Ok this is tea

Like I get what she was saying. However, it came off extremely passive aggressive to her “Favorite Artists” and it just.. it dont sit right with me

5 minutes ago, SHANE said:

Lana: addresses an ‘issue’ no one was previously discussing and plays the victim card while shaming WOC and progressive women

WOC: react accordingly

Lana: “this is outrageous why am I being further attacked!” 

She knew exactly what type of reaction she was gonna get the minute she opened up that typewriter notes app  brit8

But then again I also think this cause of the culture comment like SIS...

I am dead, we are watching in REAL TIME as fucking Lana Del Rey literally positions herself as a figure of the right, all so she doesn't have to say the magic words: "I am sorry" rip3

It must suck to watch, what you thought was clear and understood post, and let fans or haters manipulate it, and you have to sit back as there's only so much you can do

I didn't take anything what Lana said to mean anything bad. I lowkey feel bad for her that one single post will end up giving her a hard time for weeks.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Jesus christ are we still on this? There are more important things in the world to be putting this energy into ari4

If you can’t put energy into multiple things and use your brain properly for multitasking then sweetie, please take YOUR energy elsewhere instead of worrying about us “Still oN tHiS”

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.