Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Taylor Swift | Lover Megarate

y2dMf4Y.gif6KzTD3S.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

I get why this is the opener. The whole transition to lover from rep etc. But it feels kinda empty to me. -Fletch

Everything quintessentially annoying about Taylor in one (mercifully) short song, and the title perfectly encapsulates my feelings about the album. -Leon

this song feels a bit childish to me. i like the overall sound though. -pang

A nice little opener, sets the vibe, nothing amazing, but it's a great listen and a lot more mature/less passive aggressive than previous break up songs -Mariah's 19 #1s

her best album opener -fab

Forgettable to be honest. -luca

while it works as an intro to the album and a perfect way to restart engines after reputation, it could've been an interlude -Lord Stoneheart

Not even close to her other fantastic album openers. The song is cute, that's all. -popmusiccritic

My least favorite track on the album. Don't like the subject. -STJ

This one is a grower, but I love the piano hook and attitude -CharnyBoy

WIzMuv1.gifGWtP6s7.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

chile... -Fletch

NO! Imagine putting the worst song so deep into the album? Should have made it track 1 so at least then it's out of the way. -Leon

i love this song lol.... laughcry1 -pang

Definitely the wrong choice for lead single but it's a great track, the collaboration was genuine too. She could have collabed with someone huge (she could have throughout the album tbh) but I feel like this and the rest of the collabs on Lover is because she genuinely liked them as an artist and enjoys their work as opposed to guaranteeing a hit (even though this was a hit). We know her, we appreciate her, we love ha', and we forgive her for the ''hey kids spelling is fun'' line brit12 -Mariah's 19 #1s

So underrated and gets so much hate! -luca

sP3LLiИg iS FuИ!1!! -Lord Stoneheart

Lol. At least it's kind of fun. -popmusiccritic

Sounds like a song from a children's movie and shouldn't have been the lead single, but not terrible. ME!'s reputation is worse than the song -CharnyBoy

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.