Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Taylor Swift | Lover Megarate

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

If we talk about the winner, Cornelia Street is the one. alex1

Omg I also forgot about this song for a bit gaga1

Ngl I didn't care for it at first but after listening to her perform it at that Live in Paris thing.. WHEW gaga1

Top 5 gaga1

Just now, Snow said:

Omg I also forgot about this song for a bit gaga1

Ngl I didn't care for it at first but after listening to her perform it at that Live in Paris thing.. WHEW gaga1

Top 5 gaga1

It feels like this album's Delicate and lyrical output with that pulsating melody is so Taylor. Also, the idea of being scared of the relationship falling apart and how you wouldn't be able to deal with it properly... whew. gaga1

abTiiId.gifez6ULcO.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

beautiful lyrically but boring sonically -Fletch

The intro and the random piano line add a pleasing discordant angle to the song but some of the lyrics are cringe. The haunted glove part, gorl… -Leon

yes, one of the best songs on the album. -pang

A sad bop and a clever song w/ hard hitting lyrics, a classic Taylor break up song 'I dress to kill my time, I take the long way home' and 'what once was ours, is no one's now' brit2 -Mariah's 19 #1s

Underrated! -luca

Another fan favorite that to me is just not for me really. It's... interesting. -popmusiccritic

This one's a grower, but it has great lyrics and is super catchy once it sinks in -CharnyBoy

Just now, Ghostface said:

It feels like this album's Delicate and lyrical output with that pulsating melody is so Taylor. Also, the idea of being scared of the relationship falling apart and how you wouldn't be able to deal with it properly... whew. gaga1

I fully agree, it might be the closest thing we have to Delicate on Lover gaga1
A grower.. that song is so heartbreaking gaga1

Death By A Thousand Cuts is one of the better break-up songs Taylor has written and that's saying enough considering how good she can capture situations and feelings of that kind. Also that bridge is hitting hard. alex1

Just now, Ghostface said:

Death By A Thousand Cuts is one of the better break-up songs Taylor has written and that's saying enough consdiering how good she can capture situations and feelings of that kind. Also that bridge is hitting hard. alex1

One thing that I will give to this song.. is that she wrote it based on a movie, and not her own experience, which shows her versatility as a songwriter alex1
My other faves could never alex1

1. Cruel Summer
  2. Lover
  3. The Man
  4. The Archer
  5. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  6. Cornelia Street
  7. Soon You'll Get Better
  8. False God
  9. Afterglow
  10. Daylight

Name a better top 10 I'll wait

alex1

Just now, Ariana said:

TOP 10!

Did your fave track make it?

Miss Americana, False God, Afterglow & Daylight are still in so
Won't be filling the papers to sue you just yet
alex1

1 minute ago, Phoebe said:
  1. Cruel Summer
  2. Lover
  3. The Man
  4. The Archer
  5. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  6. Cornelia Street
  7. Soon You'll Get Better
  8. False God
  9. Afterglow
  10. Daylight

Name a better top 10 I'll wait

alex1

Death By A Thousand Stars at least for The Man and I can agree. alex1

OjsEMLL.gif4VXGttJ.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

makes me teary -Fletch

An important song for the people who need it, but unless it resonates with you there's not really much reason to listen to it. -Leon

lyrically, it's great. i just don't like it sonically. -pang

I didn't like this song at first, but when I found out what it was about, the raw emotion I could hear after relistening and the beautiful lyrics... heart wrenching. -Mariah's 19 #1s

brit2-luca

This song is so special and personal for me. I can't really listen to it because I will start sobbing, but I dedicate it to one of my family members that is no longer here. ❤️ The song is just so beautifully written too. -popmusiccritic

Heartwrenching. Difficult to listen to, but amazing. -CharnyBoy

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.