Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Taylor Swift | Lover Megarate

bmVfwG9.gif0wmEG5U.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

red throwbacks cmon!!!! -Fletch

It’s a cute closer. -Leon

another lyrical masterpiece. yup yup yup. -pang

Daylight rounds the album off perfectly, it's a positive song and love the vocals and lyrics! -Mariah's 19 #1s

Her 2nd best album closer! Such a gorgeous conclusion to the album. -luca

seeing Taylor as an individual coming to the realization that love wasnt what she thought it would be as a child and learning through experience and coming full circle and finding real love. After all the negativity and the heartbreak and her being so candidly open about it is really inspiring. And as someone who has been watching her journey for over a decade, this song never fails to bring a huge smile to my face and can sometimes even make my eyes wet a little bit. - Lord Stoneheart

A very nice ending to the album, one of the best on this album. The song is so positive, happy, and uplifting. The lines at the end are also very pretty and make for a peaceful ending. -popmusiccritic

perfect ending to the album. -STJ
A solid closer, but goes on for too long. -CharnyBoy

EwvTx9I.gif1kEcS0e.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

this is just so sweet and amazingly wrote. -Fletch

I didn’t like it at first but having recently listened to 1989 again and bought Reptilian, it’s quite refreshing to hear her do something that’s inspired by an era other than the 80s -Leon

this is one of Taylor's best songs ever. the song writing is extraordinary and i love the simplicity of the production. -pang

Lead single potential, could have been a huge hit with the lead promo ME! got, really cute, really catchy... Ed Sheeran vibes, feel like it will be the wedding song for a lot of millennial weddings. Loves it. -Mariah's 19 #1s

Should have been the biggest single of this era, what a gorgeous song. brit2 -luca

A beautiful song, and one of her new best. It will be a classic for years now. The version with Shawn is also great. -popmusiccritic

My most fav track on the album. -STJ

A beautiful and poignant track -CharnyBoy

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.