Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Taylor Swift | Lover Megarate

Okay I love Lover (the song) but it was getting dangerously close to the top, so good riddance
Now that it's gone, let's appreciate Taylor's Top 3 MV
alex1

Yeah, Lover is indeed another example alongside Soon You'll Get Better where she revisits her primary musical instincts combining it all with great lyrics. The bridge once again hits hard on Lover. alex1

Just now, Ghostface said:

Yeah, Lover is indeed another example alongside Soon You'll Get Better when she revisits her primary musical instincts combining it all with great lyrics. The bridge once again hits hard on Lover. alex1

It truly is the wedding anthem that we deserve alex1

RZQOyj0.gifMBDjTOw.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

this is what I came for -Fletch

How dare she snatch the title of a Bananarama classique? Sounds like a 1989 or Reptilian off-cut, but it should have been the summer single instead of Lover -Leon

forever annoyed that this never made it to single status. -pang

Certified bop! No complaints, no negatives, all positive, love how it kicks in straight away, love the back track/beat... desperately needs a music video! Would have been so successful as a lead single. -Mariah's 19 #1s

a #1 smash I fear -fab

Stellar pop song! -luca

It's a good song, but overrated. It literally is the same song as both OOTW, and GC. The production also sounds very oddly dated. -popmusiccritic

A perfect pop song, should've been the lead single -CharnyBoy

blDX6Wh.gifZ4ifkxg.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

glorious and underrated -Fletch

The Archer deserved to be in the Essentials Playlist over this. My favourite part is the outro and I don’t mean that shadily. -Leon

yup this is the best song on the album. lyrically one of her best. -pang

A simple but powerful/raw message, great production and an underrated track I feel. -Mariah's 19 #1s

the Delicate of this album, one of her best songs ever -fab

In her discography's top 3! alex1 -luca

One of my personal favourites. You need a real sense of self awareness to aknowledge your own faults and this level of self reflexion and actual vulnerability is hard to find. We usually put so much on others and forget that we too have hold ourselves accountable. -Lord Stoneheart

The highlight of the album. This song is so beautiful, and underrated. The chorus soars, and the sound of this song is so unique and reminds me of her old music. This is honestly in my top Taylor songs to date. It's a masterpiece. -popmusiccritic
A grower for me, but a bop with solid lyrics -CharnyBoy

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.