Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Rain On Me video (OUT NOW!) 

I don't care about a storyline. I can take or leave a long ass Gaga video. If I'm going to critique anything it would be that I wish they filmed on a set and not greenscreen but it's a minor complaint and maybe they had to film this way cause of the pandemic or smth.

Just now, fab said:

I think there is a bit of a storyline going on though.. like in the beginning, Gaga is lying injured in the dirt and knives are pouring down on her, but then she slowly gets her act together and at the end of the video she's embracing Ariana and glowing with love oprah15 the growth oprah15 

we love a hopeful stan lol <3

1 minute ago, fab said:

I think there is a bit of a storyline going on though.. like in the beginning, Gaga is lying injured in the dirt and knives are pouring down on her, but then she slowly gets her act together and at the end of the video she's embracing Ariana and glowing with love oprah15 the growth oprah15 

And they each have their world, and it keeps flipping back and forth till Ari comes over to say what up to Gags and then takes her back to her world of beautification and butterflies. oprah15 

That really was a serve

Honestly this is the video I've been waiting for since February 11, 2011. Since Alejandro, her videos have been a mess. This one is really special.

35 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Amazing video, I just wish it had been done on a set instead of green screen oprah1

How much money do you think they have? ari9 it looked great and really realistic

3 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

That really was a serve

Honestly this is the video I've been waiting for since February 11, 2011. Since Alejandro, her videos have been a mess. This one is really special.

How much money do you think they have? ari9 it looked great and really realistic

Shooting on a location/set is much cheaper than cgi dead2

1 minute ago, melomelo said:

my only critique is the dancing. at one point they are literally just jumping up and down while staring at the sky. like cats waiting for treats. lol #cute

We need more story in the videos and her to stop dancing for a second gaga6

The video is beautiful though a step in the right direction brit16

7 minutes ago, Cl!t said:

We need more story in the videos and her to stop dancing for a second gaga6

The video is beautiful though a step in the right direction brit16

thats what i said. but i didnt say it as a criticism. something i personally would have preferred. but i think she wants to keep everything short and simple this go round. im okay with that. :)

Just now, melomelo said:

thats what i said. but i didnt say it as a criticism. something i personally would have preferred. but i think she wants to keep everything short as simple this go round. im okay with that. :)

Ikr, after Born This Way era I'm kinda glad whenever she releases a video that doesn't have a 10 minute intro eve1 

Umm..

Gaga & Ariana looks cute together, and the video looks good, but nothing really happens in it rip4rip4rip4 I feel like there's so much wasted potential here, especially with the song being the way it is lyrically giveup1  

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.