Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Rain On Me video (OUT NOW!) 

3 hours ago, Royalty said:

When Ariana came in, I had to pause and started crying. These 2 girls have both been through so much and this is such a feel good song. I’m so proud of these 2 ladies and I’m so so so so so SO proud to be a stan. 🥺

I'm sorry, but i couldn't help but lmao at this. I also needed to make sure you knew it

19 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

I'm sorry, but i couldn't help but lmao at this. I also needed to make sure you knew it

Bold of you assume that you think I'd care! Btw, I have no idea who you are. 

2 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

why you so mad tho? don't cry lmao

I'm not mad? I'm just....making sure that you know it! 

1 minute ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

it's ok, just stop crying when looking at millionaire women hugging each other and spare us the cringe

you really think you are doing sumn huh?

RWLeZU2.gif

now fuck off

RWLeZU2.gif

1 minute ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

it's ok, just stop crying when looking at millionaire women hugging each other and spare us the cringe

So because someone means a lot to me I'm not allowed to cry? If you don't want to see my "cringy" posts, make sure to put me on your ignore list. Problem solved! 

6 hours ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

this reeks of projection and insecurity dead2 maybe you forgot you yourself are posting and spending time on a forum dedicated to stanning? have some self awareness dear 💀

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.