Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

melomelo

Your Final Verdict? Hit or Miss?

now that the song has been out for over 12 hours- what are your final thoughts on the song?

personally i cannot get enough of it. especially that last chorus. their voices meshing so well and the climax. all the best parts of the song are brought together for that final triumphant chorus. 

Gaga accomplished her mission, if refocusing her pain into a dance floor nuclear bomb was what she wanted to do, she nailed it!

10/10.

yes, there are things i wish she would have done. but the song as a whole is stellar. i dont think she has delivered such a well polished pop song like this since Telephone.

hbu? :)

6 hours ago, fab said:

obviously a hit oprah15  my fave Gaga song in years oprah15 

5 hours ago, MrReputationRaccoon said:

hit!oprah15

5 hours ago, Diamond said:

HIT oprah15

It's my favorite song and video from her in YEARS... I really hope the album is more like this and less like the other song.

5 hours ago, Hyun. said:

her biggest HIT oprah15

3 hours ago, Merryem said:

smash HIT oprah15 

2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

HIT HIT HIT oprah15 

59 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Obv hit

41 minutes ago, Ariana said:

HIT OFC!!!!

yes. a hit

i read somewhere that she said there are no ballads on this album. if this means there will more dance tunes. i am so excited. i cannot wait. omg one more week and we will have Chromatica. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, takemewhenyougo said:

it's a hit for sure...

"at least i showed up

you showed me nothing at all"

is very meaningful for me at this point in my life.

hug1 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.