Sign in to follow this  

Your Final Verdict? Hit or Miss?

5 hours ago, takemewhenyougo said:

it's a hit for sure...

"at least i showed up

you showed me nothing at all"

is very meaningful for me at this point in my life.

aww hug1

my favorite lines are the first verse as well.

arianas part where gaga sings back up vocals is also a beautiful highlight: "I can feel it on my skin, (its coming down on me) 

tear drops on my face, (water like misery)"

giphy.gif?cid=e3b0c4428ddac64a9e967dab95

1 hour ago, melomelo said:

aww hug1

my favorite lines are the first verse as well.

arianas part where gaga sings back up vocals is also a beautiful highlight: "I can feel it on my skin, (its coming down on me) 

tear drops on my face, (water like misery)"

giphy.gif?cid=e3b0c4428ddac64a9e967dab95

ny3hug1

yessss that was a beautiful part for sure. ny10

i am still listening to this song on repeat. i am shocked.

i was so scared i was not going to like it. i was afraid i was going to have to force feed it to myself. like i did with stupid love. what makes it even more shocking is that i had the leaked snippet of the last chorus and outro for weeks and jammed out to it for days at a time. but weeks later it is still so good. giphy.gif

bop.

22.gif

Being a stan of both Gaga and Ariana this had too high hopes for me, but the fun fact is that, for me, it was even better that expected.

I really didn't like Gaga in the Joanne era, so I think it also has something to with that. I am also LIVING for 90s house.

Somehow this song also really connects with me on a personal level. Even though I've heard it more than a hundred times already, the chorus and the breakdown still feel so liberatng and sometimes I get to tear up a little.

It is perfect, for me, and I have a feeling Chromatica is going to be the album I really need and crave at the moment.