Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Doja Cat getting cancelled on Twitter

5 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

EYpvtBJXYAI7FLc?format=jpg&name=small

I think the issue there is more self acceptance. That said we don't know if that's actually what she said, it could be a quote that's been taken out of context, it does seem Doja Cat is quite problematic though...

17 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Not to mention her collabs with Dr Puke and Nicki Minors

Nicki Minors.... dead1

I don't mind her being cancelled though! EYiBe_FWsAAaFW5.thumb.jpeg.3715a65dee9d1

1 minute ago, takemewhenyougo said:

Nicki Minors.... dead1

I don't mind her being cancelled though! EYiBe_FWsAAaFW5.thumb.jpeg.3715a65dee9d1

Nor me, she's overrated at best EYiBe_FWsAAaFW5.thumb.jpeg.3715a65dee9d1

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Nor me, she's overrated at best EYiBe_FWsAAaFW5.thumb.jpeg.3715a65dee9d1

i really don't know what to say....like she's been glossed over for being homophobic and admittedly saying the F word when describing homosexuals....i listened to a few songs but when TikTok became a thing i was SICK. julia1

People “tried” cancelling Lizzo, now people are trying to cancel another successful black woman.

Can we just STOP this “cancel culture” in general? No human is perfect and Doja Cat is a hilarious soul (she has a song with lyrics “Bitch I’m a cow”) who obviously doesn’t take things as serious as y’all do. bebe1

Twitter is a cesspool of no-lifers who just dredge up drama because they’re bored with their own uninteresting lives so they go after celebrities who are actually going after something and pursuing dreams instead of sitting on Twitter all day, scrolling through thousands of old tweets. um1 

Let Doja Cat live and stop trying to cancel every celebrity who breathes wrong, especially talented, funny, black women like Doja Cat who deserve to shine. ari3 

22 minutes ago, Mikey Likey said:

It always seems to be women being cancelled. I’m over it ny12 

Actually, tea, whereas male scum of the Earth continue to thrive ny12

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.