Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Hilary Duff is getting accused of being a sex trafficker

I don't think she is ari9 but according to the laws in my country, legally people aren't allowed to keep nude pics of children (even if it's you in the past). 

If I were Hilary I would take those pics off the camera... just keep it personal. 

Do you guys really believe that ? The ones promoting this is the Alt-Right/Racist Trump supporters lol3 Did you see what they said about Idris Elba as well ? lol3 We know exactly who's behind these theoriesoprah14 and people falling for this is more hilarious lol3 

10 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Do you guys really believe that ? The ones promoting this is the Alt-Right/Racist Trump supporters lol3 Did you see what they said about Idris Elba as well ? lol3 We know exactly who's behind these theoriesoprah14 and people falling for this is more hilarious lol3 

They've been saying this for a bunch of other celebrities too, including Gaga, Beyonce, Madonna & Oprah rip4 

It really is just a bullshit narrative made up by alt right/Trump supporters to bring down Hollywood. Like I'm aware some fucked up shit happens there, but accusing random celebrities is literally so fucking stupid laughcry1 

9 minutes ago, Snow said:

They've been saying this for a bunch of other celebrities too, including Gaga, Beyonce, Madonna & Oprah rip4 

It really is just a bullshit narrative made up by alt right/Trump supporters to bring down Hollywood. Like I'm aware some fucked up shit happens there, but accusing random celebrities is literally so fucking stupid laughcry1 

Yes, Hollywood has his nasty side too but the Alt-Right loves accusing Celebrities who don't hold their views so badly. It's no different this time and the fact that people believe this is even worse rip3 Also their obsession with weird fetishes and this is pretty worrying of them awk1 

23 minutes ago, SHANE said:

The picture of her son wrapped in plastic wrap is extremely weird but it was printed amongst other innocent photos so this seems like BS brit5

it’s not plastic wrap, it’s literally lotion 💀💀💀 in that same video there’s a picture of luca clearly having a spa day with hilary (same background and all). hilary didn’t even notice this picture was in that until everyone brought it up months ago and she deleted it and said sorry. it’s 100% bullshit made by the clearly not sane trump supporters who flooded madonna’s mother’s day post claiming the same damn thing 

Kiing at how yt gays and locals are getting LSA tea weeks after it’s hot. This was revealed on LSA weeks ago and got shut down by her cleaners most likely. Rumors had it that CPS visited her house. 
It’s lotion but the position he is in looks strange so idk. Hope he is ok 

43 minutes ago, GagaSavingPop said:

Kiing at how yt gays and locals are getting LSA tea weeks after it’s hot. This was revealed on LSA weeks ago and got shut down by her cleaners most likely. Rumors had it that CPS visited her house. 
It’s lotion but the position he is in looks strange so idk. Hope he is ok 

It came from that forum ??? awk1 Snap, a user I know might have started this. Whoever made that thread should get sued for defamation.

Someone posted the picture on another forum and guys...its real. It was fucking disturbing. Her son was tied to a bed. I'm disappointed in Hilary. She was one of the last few unproblematic. white disney queens but like Lana, Gaga, Katy, SLayter, etc they always show their entire ass. 

This is fucked up regardless of the sex trafficking accusations...

What goes through your mind to take a picture of your naked son (full body) and pin it to your damn walls?  

And why does he look tied up or stiff, he looks like he was forced wtf. It's still a big YIKES.

dd90edf0-9ce8-11ea-aecf-69b758f0db36_800

Hilary Duff is at the center of a new internet conspiracy. A now-deleted Twitter thread claims to "expose" the star's alleged role in child trafficking. The hit 'Lizzie McGuire' and 'A Cinderella Story' star is a mommy to son Luca Cruz Comrie, 8, and daughter, Banks Violet Bair.

The now-deleted thread allegedly read, "Hilary Duff accused of child trafficking, with her own son, a thread..." and then when on to show alleged screenshots from her Instagram story where her son was said to be "completely nude" with "white markings all over his body."

That picture was allegedly lying on a bed along with other postcard-sized snapshots from his childhood. No sooner was it posted that trolls pounced on it with utterly sick claims that she was trying to "sell" her child. "It was clearly a message to the devils of the elites that her son is for sale. There is no other explanation," one disturbed individual wrote.

One said, "You do realize when she gets cleared you're probably going to be sued for slandering her name right. I don’t listen to conspiracy theory bullshit because one someone could have edited that picture on Reddit cause Reddit is full of crazies & two it’s a conspiracy thread. #hilaryduff."

And another wrote, "The thing is because of this trending child services will have to look into it even if it is false and completely fake conspiracy theory bullshit. People are fucking crazy and I hope she sues the person that made up the rumor about her. #hilaryduff@HilaryDuff."

I am disgusted at what lengths people will go to to drag someone down. This is terrible. She would never ever do such a thing. Her children are her world and she has put her family first before her career. Disgusting. 

4 hours ago, Seska said:

Someone posted the picture on another forum and guys...its real. It was fucking disturbing. Her son was tied to a bed. I'm disappointed in Hilary. She was one of the last few unproblematic. white disney queens but like Lana, Gaga, Katy, SLayter, etc they always show their entire ass. 

not gonna say what i think about this bc we're out of nhb but... girl...

2 hours ago, Gilly said:

are yall serious? my mom has naked pictures of baby me taking showers and so do many people i know... i thought this was common? rip2

Yeah but her son was tied onto a bed naked. It's suspect. She needs to make a statement. Maybe this is some crazy redneck shit that I'm not aware of but its just very bizarre to me. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.