Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Insider details 2 unreleased tracks meant for Lover

Taylor-Swift-press-by-Valheria-Rocha-2019-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

Details of 2 unreleased Taylor tracks supposedly meant for 'Lover' have been shared online by a blog called Taylor's Inner Circle.
They've been known to have Taylor's original demos, songs, and other unreleased songs. Many of the leaked unreleased Taylor songs in existence were first discovered by and shared with others by them. Nowadays, they describe the songs in their collection on their blog but no longer shares or trades them.

All Of the Girls (Studio Version)
1st of 2 songs dropped from the Lover album. Starting out with a catchy drum loop and then keyboard, Taylor begins by singing about how she and the man she loves had parallel past lives. Previous relationships they were each in did not go well. However, the stars aligned and their lives intertwined. Instead of despising the girls that her man dated previously, Taylor is thankful for them. Those girls have made him the person he is today and resulted in them now being together. My favorite line in the song is: "A heart is drawn around your name in someone's handwriting not mine". This song more than any other I've heard shows off Taylor's incredible vocal range. At the end of the bridge, her vocals soar impressively high.

Need (Studio Version)
2nd of 2 songs dropped from the Lover album. The music is unlike any other Taylor song with the chords played in a unique way starting and stopping (sometimes with vocal effects added over). Taylor gives fascinating insight into her thoughts on want, desire, passion, lust, danger, and fear. What Taylor needs most is to be with the man she loves. It's essential, like breathing for her. The music is stripped down during the bridge. A really good song that would have fit well on the album and perhaps been a fan favorite.

Other unreleased songs in their collection, in case you were curious:
Source
(some have leaked already, others haven't)

37 minutes ago, Snow said:

Instead of despising the girls that her man dated previously, Taylor is thankful for them. Those girls have made him the person he is today and resulted in them now being together.

What a positive message oprah15

Need sounds amazing omg oprah15

10 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Yet I Forgot You Existed and I Think He Knows made the album? juicy1 

I Think He Knows the rightful lead single and smash of the album, yes juicy1

it's so weird to think she has other tracks that don't make the album rip4

almost nothing of her's ever leaks especially since 1989. to think she has POP MASTERPIECES just hidden away giveup1 

46 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I Think He Knows the #1 smash that got away? what you mean? juicy1 

36 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

Need sounds amazing omg oprah15

I Think He Knows the rightful lead single and smash of the album, yes juicy1

I Think This Is Filler as a single? I know I didn’t just read that juicy1 

15 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

it's so weird to think she has other tracks that don't make the album rip4

almost nothing of her's ever leaks especially since 1989. to think she has POP MASTERPIECES just hidden away giveup1 

!! in my mind she just has the tracks on the albums and nothing else bc it's kept on lock so well giveup1

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I Think This Is Filler as a single? I know I didn’t just read that juicy1 

not "a single", but "THE single" yes juicy1

2 hours ago, Hyun. said:

!! in my mind she just has the tracks on the albums and nothing else bc it's kept on lock so well giveup1

SAME giveup1 to even think there are demo versions of album tracks is also weird giveup1 

39 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

SAME giveup1 to even think there are demo versions of album tracks is also weird giveup1 

Taylor demos? not a thing, final versions are all the first take whit2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.