Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna reposted her old leaked nudes

10 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Are female-presenting nipples allowed on Instagram? jj4

No, IG censored her post some years ago when she posted her nipple-free dress for MER Gala (2014, I guess)

3 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Liz retired some years ago... and that was the end of it.

dead4 

oh god... her team needs to get a new one for her bc sis this -

1 minute ago, hector said:

dead4 

oh god... her team needs to get a new one for her bc sis this -

What is wrong with the pic? Should she post pics she looks like a fake ass model 24/7? jj4 She has post many stupid things, actually she has write many stupid things on IG, this ain't one of them.

3 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

What is wrong with the pic? Should she post pics she looks like a fake ass model 24/7? jj4 She has post many stupid things, actually she has write many stupid things on IG, this ain't one of them.

did i say that skfbsj the picture isn't flattering, it's very lq too that's all ma'am

22 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

While I appreciate how much of a big dick energy move this is.... 

This photo should not be shown ever. What is she even doing to her legacy 

Ikr? People are going to burn their Like a Prayer CDs, Vogue is never going to be danced again, The Immaculate Collection will dissapear of the charts worldwide at the same time... just because of her Instagram posts.

C'mon, this has nothing do to with her legacy. As much as I want her to have a "normal" pressence on Social Media, she's far from that since her early days. She's not a plastic pop star that depends on her image, and she knows it. That's why this bitch likes to push herself so close to the Borderline.mp3. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.