Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Moist Megatron

Lana = Jealous Bitter Bitch Who Can’t Get A Hit?

What the hell is Lana’a problem recently?

She is a jealous bitter bitch that can’t get a hit and is resorting to tearing down other female singers who actually get hits (and most of whom are women of colour).

Beyonce is literally the embodiment of feminism and yet she is even trying to drag her down.

The only time Lana really got a hit was when Cedric Jervais remixed her song.

Her songs barely make a dent anywhere. Her music is boring af and she thinks she has got some kind of “cred” and “superiority” over other pop stars but she has just become a joke.

This is all some desperate ploy to get attention for her failing career. 

That hunty needs to take a seat 💅🏼

honestly, her post was such a mess and she kept making it worse by commenting and even posting more. this only made her look like a whiny white woman that feels everything needs to go her way (even though i'm 100% sure that wasn't her intent). 

Her post was a mess, but I think a lot of basic bitches are missing the point. 

The point she was making is that these women are showing women can be anything, do anything, except explore the themes that are relevant to lana and are low-key very common themes for women over the world. 

Should she have made that post? No

Was she as eloquent and intelligent as she is normally? Hell no

Is she entitled to her opinion? Absolutely

Lana Del Rey is the girl that cares the least about the charts, otherwise she would've start making different music. Her post wasn't about the charts but the critics. rav2

I think the critiques of her last two albums really got to her especially that she thinks she did something MAJOR to the music industry (Adele was more impactful in the tempo being reduced, and Lorde has a bigger impact in sound in comparison). She’s just hard headed as hell about her opinion and refuse to acknowledge other opinions.... Like the white privileged person she is. 

I very much doubt an artist with 5 albums that all went top 10 across the world, is THE reference point for melancholic music (Billie Eilish comparisons et al) and was a critical darling with NFR! has anything to be jealous about sass1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.