Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

ABBA to make a comeback after 37 years

1 minute ago, MrReputationRaccoon said:

oprah15

I'm sure this is news every year though?

Idk it's the first time i see it. oprah15 But they come to end Corona, i can feel it. oprah15 

My relationship with their music is weird because from what I’ve heard, I like the instrumentals but can’t stand the girls’ voices. fall8 Just give the songs to Cher so she can put out the Dancing Queen follow up 

32 minutes ago, Empathica said:

They said there were 2 new songs coming in 2018.

In early 2019, Björn Ulvaeus announced neither song's production had finished, and that there was a potential third song being completed, as well. As of September 2019, there were five songs, which intentions of releasing by September of this year. However, due to COVID-19, their avatar project is now delayed by six-months time (as of April of this year).

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

My relationship with their music is weird because from what I’ve heard, I like the instrumentals but can’t stand the girls’ voices. fall8 Just give the songs to Cher so she can put out the Dancing Queen follow up 

Yeah similar feeling. For the most part, I like the Mamma Mia or Cher versions of available versions better. Maybe because Mamma Mia was one of my favorite movies as a teenager (still is, tbh) and I watched it so many times and it was the introduction for me to most of their songs (except like Dancing Queen and the other super big ones). Can't wait for Dancing Queen Vol. 2 legend1 

But I'm still looking forward to checking this out (if it happens rip3 ). They should do a new song as a collab with Cher now oprah15 

15 hours ago, Hylia said:

What the actual fuck is your taste, sis? fall8

On 5/23/2020 at 4:57 PM, Hylia said:

I like the instrumentals but can’t stand the girls’ voices. fall8 Just give the songs to Cher so she can put out the Dancing Queen follow up 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.