Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ryana

Does Lana Del Rey have ties with the...

After exposing her true colors do you think she has ties with the KKK? She does glamorous the lifestyle that has a subtle root with the KKK. She seems to love men who are Republican, racist, sexist and older age. 

2 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

You can see her next album is gonna snap commercially.

We know. That's the beauty and magic of white privilege unfortunately. Mediocre people like Lana Del Rey can have success and yet still be ungrateful for not getting a #1. White Privilege. White Blindness. White Reality. 

9 minutes ago, Seska said:

We know. That's the beauty and magic of white privilege unfortunately. Mediocre people like Lana Del Rey can have success and yet still be ungrateful for not getting a #1. White Privilege. White Blindness. White Reality. 

LDR can;t crack even the top 50 in US with promo lol3 

1 hour ago, Seska said:

After exposing her true colors do you think she has ties with the KKK? She does glamorous the lifestyle that has a subtle root with the KKK. She seems to love men who are Republican, racist, sexist and older age. 

I struggle with each successive thread you post to feel anything other than disappointment. This is way too fucking much and you know it. This is just another example of you riding a current topic of conversation with a baiting point of view purely to get people to argue. It doesn't contribute anything to the forum, it doesn't spark interesting conversation, it serves to just shock and make people mad. You're trolling, that's all you do and I cannot believe you've not gotten any sort of banishment for it. I'd tell you to do better but we all know that you won't. 

4 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Thank you. After seeing this misleading thread, I'd rather not to join this section anymore rip2 

I'm sure you've said that before mad12

On 5/24/2020 at 5:29 PM, Mr. Mendes said:

I struggle with each successive thread you post to feel anything other than disappointment. This is way too fucking much and you know it. This is just another example of you riding a current topic of conversation with a baiting point of view purely to get people to argue. It doesn't contribute anything to the forum, it doesn't spark interesting conversation, it serves to just shock and make people mad. You're trolling, that's all you do and I cannot believe you've not gotten any sort of banishment for it. I'd tell you to do better but we all know that you won't. 

wow

16 minutes ago, melomelo said:

wow

I'm just sick of this person's disgusting threads. Every time they open one it's always about race and wickedly insensitive to match. Every. Single. Time. 

Just now, Mr. Mendes said:

I'm just sick of this person's disgusting threads. Every time they open one it's always about race and wickedly insensitive to match. Every. Single. Time. 

oh i agree with everything you said. i was just left speechless. so i can only imagine what the original poster must have felt. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.