Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

LDR6 is called "Chem Trails Over The Country Club"

Recommended Posts

So we're gonna get another country album...

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING UGHHHH

JRo4MSh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kind of like it... but she will change the title again anyways dead1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I kind of like it... but she will change the title again anyways dead1 

Hopefully

JRo4MSh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to White Hot Forever? bebe1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Luca said:

What happened to White Hot Forever? bebe1 

Well...given the recent backlash that title could be blown out of proportions as well. jj1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Madonna said:

So we're gonna get another country album...

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING UGHHHH

JRo4MSh.gif

Country Club does not mean country music or sound ma... dead1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of conspiracy theory concept album incoming? fall9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not her randomly dropping the title in the middle of a rant again fall3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Madonna said:

So we're gonna get another country album...

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING UGHHHH

JRo4MSh.gif

Another country album? What was rge first?

A country club is a privately owned club, often with a membership quota and admittance by invitation or sponsorship, that generally offers both a variety of recreational sports and facilities for dining and entertaining. Typical athletic offerings are golf, tennis, and swimming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

somehow this post felt even more cringeworthy...I literally don't know why she doesn't fucking hire a PR team rip4 the problem with her is that every single sentence she forms seems riddled with trust fund cul-de-sac country club white feminist energy...it's literally exhausting rip4 PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually like the title but why does it compound everything bad that's being said about her right now I HAVE TO LAUGH rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joanna said:

Not her randomly dropping the title in the middle of a rant again fall3 

here for that energy. I feel like if i was a singer that's how i'd drop my album names too gaga12

Sounds toxic. Hopefully we'll get angryLana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

somehow this post felt even more cringeworthy...I literally don't know why she doesn't fucking hire a PR team rip4 the problem with her is that every single sentence she forms seems riddled with trust fund cul-de-sac country club white feminist energy...it's literally exhausting rip4 PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN rip4 

I actually feel fucking sad for her cause she looks like she has a hard time right now... she even sounds like she cried before recording this video ohno1 She needs to disappear for a while for the sake of her own mental health

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I actually feel fucking sad for her cause she looks like she has a hard time right now... she even sounds like she cried before recording this video ohno1 She needs to disappear for a while for the sake of her own mental health

Quote

Sources close to Lana state that she's been playing track 8 from her recent #1 album, Norman F***ing Rockwell!, on repeat

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×