Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Andres

LDR6 is called "Chem Trails Over The Country Club"

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

So we're gonna get another country album...

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING UGHHHH

JRo4MSh.gif

Country Club does not mean country music or sound ma... dead1

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

So we're gonna get another country album...

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING UGHHHH

JRo4MSh.gif

Another country album? What was rge first?

A country club is a privately owned club, often with a membership quota and admittance by invitation or sponsorship, that generally offers both a variety of recreational sports and facilities for dining and entertaining. Typical athletic offerings are golf, tennis, and swimming

somehow this post felt even more cringeworthy...I literally don't know why she doesn't fucking hire a PR team rip4 the problem with her is that every single sentence she forms seems riddled with trust fund cul-de-sac country club white feminist energy...it's literally exhausting rip4 PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN rip4 

5 hours ago, Joanna said:

Not her randomly dropping the title in the middle of a rant again fall3 

here for that energy. I feel like if i was a singer that's how i'd drop my album names too gaga12

Sounds toxic. Hopefully we'll get angryLana

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

somehow this post felt even more cringeworthy...I literally don't know why she doesn't fucking hire a PR team rip4 the problem with her is that every single sentence she forms seems riddled with trust fund cul-de-sac country club white feminist energy...it's literally exhausting rip4 PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN rip4 

I actually feel fucking sad for her cause she looks like she has a hard time right now... she even sounds like she cried before recording this video ohno1 She needs to disappear for a while for the sake of her own mental health

27 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I actually feel fucking sad for her cause she looks like she has a hard time right now... she even sounds like she cried before recording this video ohno1 She needs to disappear for a while for the sake of her own mental health

Sources close to Lana state that she's been playing track 8 from her recent #1 album, Norman F***ing Rockwell!, on repeat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.