Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

#TamaReviews: Bionic (Moved to Blog)

Um, I will NEVER understand the fascination with Prima Donna. Its dated and clunky and I don't like how she attacks every line. Not myself tonight is better and deserved better ny12

Also shame on you for putting prima donut before birds of slay

Agreed with most of what you reviewed. I can't stand that Little Dreamer is some iTunes bonus and to this day, we can't really buy it. ari10 

I don't like half of what's on Bionic standard edition: Glam, Desnudate, Prima Donna, IHB, My Girls... these should have been replaced with the Deluxe tracks.

Why does everyone hate Vanity? fall2 I still remember the first time I heard it I was so slayed! The lyrics is just so much lighthearted fun and she keeps introducing new lines and elements towards the end. And then the ascending vocal run she does in the outro! The first time I heard it I legit though it was an instrumentation, it took me a second or two to realize it was her voice. cry7

8 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Why does everyone hate Vanity? fall2 I still remember the first time I heard it I was so slayed! The lyrics is just so much lighthearted fun and she keeps introducing new lines and elements towards the end. And then the ascending vocal run she does in the outro! The first time I heard it I legit though it was an instrumentation, it took me a second or two to realize it was her voice. cry7

Ikr, it's my favorite Xtina song. 

This review reeks anyway. One two 5/5 and one of them being Monday Morning? nicki5

images_67.jpeg?width=267&height=300

On 5/25/2020 at 10:59 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Ikr, it's my favorite Xtina song. 

This review reeks anyway. One two 5/5 and one of them being Monday Morning? nicki5

images_67.jpeg?width=267&height=300

I don't like Vanity at all and it's OK that you and everybody else favor it. Just like it's OK that I love Monday Morning yet you don't like it moo11.

24 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

It's too shallow. I can still enjoy the girls night out anthem that is My Girls but Vanity is just too far. Also, there are a lot of aspects/components that make up a song. Xtina's singing on this album is never the minus thing. She sounds amazing on all songs, even on Vanity. However, lyrics and production are also considered in my review experience.

18 hours ago, Kirjava said:

same Vanity is iconic and such a good bop, that run near the end is everything oprah4 

23 hours ago, Tama said:

It's too shallow. I can still enjoy the girls night out anthem that is My Girls but Vanity is just too far. Also, there are a lot of aspects/components that make up a song. Xtina's singing on this album is never the minus thing. She sounds amazing on all songs, even on Vanity. However, lyrics and production are also considered in my review experience.

That's fair. But imo the song is supposed to be shallow. The lyrics are so over the top ridiculous that it's clearly not meant to be a serious song. That's what makes it great. moo1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.