Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Do you hope your fave retires before she's pushing 60?

Honestly I really hope Britney retires before she gets grandma old, or at least changes her music/image a little to something more age appropriate. I don't wanna see her half-ass dancing in her underwear when she's 60 rip4 I really don't want her to end up doing shit like this either:

wbu?

Ehhh idk but I would want them to just spend time with their families and letting their legacy live on. I can see Bey being the first one to retire but knowing her work ethic, she probably won’t. rip4 

Most pop girls are forced into retirement than choose to retire. Pop girls need to keep producing and make their labels money - or they are done. oprah14

I feel like Beyoncé won't retire and she'll do performances like Aretha.

Rihanna will eventually move on from music and stay on her bussinesses.

Ariana probably won't retire either and will do like Bey.

Megan will have to change her sound, because rappers in their 50's being that sexually explicit usually come off as cringey.

rav1

It depends, if they can actually handle their career at that age, and still sell albums and fill tours as the artist you mentioned in the OP, no i hope my rest faves won't retire too!

jj2

No i want my fave to retire when they want to, not when the media think they should. 

I mean look at Cher, she's well in to her 70s and still slays many of todays generation. 

I can also see P!nk when she's like 107 years old flying through an arena while giving everyone the middle finger. 

I was gonna make a joke about Hipga but i won't. moo1

1 hour ago, Tahj said:

Ehhh idk but I would want them to just spend time with their families and letting their legacy live on. I can see Bey being the first one to retire but knowing her work ethic, she probably won’t. rip4 

Watch Beyoncé doing some Tina Turner shit 

At least Madonna is still recording her own songs and in total control over her body and her career. Whether she's making smart decisions is a different discussion but there are artists like your fave for example who don't even bother to show up in the studio to record vocals for the duet with their little sister. dead2dead2 

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

At least Madonna is still recording her own songs and in total control over her body and her career. Whether she's making smart decisions is a different discussion but there are artists like your fave for example who don't even bother to show up in the studio to record vocals for the duet with their little sister. dead2dead2 

That’s her vocals though rip4 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.