Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Do you hope your fave retires before she's pushing 60?

11 hours ago, Michael. said:

The mental gymnastics in this thread about age lol3 

« there’s nothing such as age-appropriate!!!1 », excuse me but you’re lying if you say that you wouldn’t have a problem with your mother or grandmother kissing 20 year old men in music videos, licking another man’s toe or asking 20-year old girls about what they do with bananas.

Yall just very hypocritical because it’s a celebrity and y’all give her a pass. ajay1

Honey, if we are going to be moral and talk about appropriation, let's not just focus on older women. 

Was it appropriate when Katy sang about threesomes like being the most normal things for teens to do? Yes, it was just tongue in cheek, but still... jj3 

What about Rihanna being dressed like a cheap prostitute in Pour It Up?

Do they get a free pass for being younger?

The whole show business is fucked up, let's not act Madonna is the only problematic girl here. There are different generations that affect different generations. oprah14 

13 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Honey, if we are going to be moral and talk about appropriation, let's not just focus on older women. 

Was it appropriate when Katy sang about threesomes like being the most normal things for teens to do? Yes, it was just tongue in cheek, but still... jj3 

What about Rihanna being dressed like a cheap prostitute in Pour It Up?

Do they get a free pass for being younger?

The whole show business is fucked up, let's not act Madonna is the only problematic girl here. There are different generations that affect different generations. oprah14 

Being sexual and inappropriate is not the same thing to me but to each their own. oprah14 

When I say that Madonna is inappropriate, I'm not referring to her outfits but anyways.

12 hours ago, Michael. said:

The mental gymnastics in this thread about age lol3 

« there’s nothing such as age-appropriate!!!1 », excuse me but you’re lying if you say that you wouldn’t have a problem with your mother or grandmother kissing 20 year old men in music videos, licking another man’s toe or asking 20-year old girls about what they do with bananas.

Yall just very hypocritical because it’s a celebrity and y’all give her a pass. ajay1

I don't know how i would feel if my mother was Madonna or Rihanna or Beyonce, there's a difference ofc. ajay1 

Same can be said about every artist and their families. How do Rihanna's parents feel when they see her explicit videos? Beyonce was a mother too when she released the Partition, Haunted and Blow videos, in which she had very provocative scenes. Britney Spears is a mother and has release plenty of explicit videos since then.

2 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I don't know how i would feel if my mother was Madonna or Rihanna or Beyonce, there's a difference ofc. ajay1 

Same can be said about every artist and their families. How do Rihanna's parents feel when they see her explicit videos? Beyonce was a mother too when she released the Partition, Haunted and Blow videos, in which she had very provocative scenes. Britney Spears is a mother and has release plenty of explicit videos since then.

I never said being sexual was wrong? ajay1

Another day of you missing the point.

Ideally. I think it would be really awkward if a 70 year old Rihanna was still singing 'Rude Boy'.

But she's already semi-retired at 32 anyway so I think its likely she'd done by the time she's 40 and just focuses on her other ventures.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:31 PM, Kristina said:

Honestly I really hope Britney retires before she gets grandma old, or at least changes her music/image a little to something more age appropriate. I don't wanna see her half-ass dancing in her underwear when she's 60 rip4 I really don't want her to end up doing shit like this either:

wbu?

well, while it was def very embarassing, Brit has been doing some embarassing things too

6EHEB9q.gif

and dont get me wrong, i LOVE britney and i have always been a HUGE Britney stan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.