Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Hot 100: Savage #1

Amazing and well deserved! I do have an issue with the decade "record" because I personally don't think the Perfect remix should count as her #1 since it was already charting high w/o it and would have eventually gone to #1. Feel completely different about Savage though. 

On 5/29/2020 at 6:55 AM, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Amazing and well deserved! I do have an issue with the decade "record" because I personally don't think the Perfect remix should count as her #1 since it was already charting high w/o it and would have eventually gone to #1. Feel completely different about Savage though. 

oh thats the hit she had in the 10 decade? i was curious as to what song she had reached #1 with. so two of her #1 hits are remixes. ok.

6 hours ago, melomelo said:

oh thats the hit she had in the 10 decade? i was curious as to what song she had reached #1 with. so two of her #1 hits are remixes. ok.

Don't troll in the artist sections. If you wanna make comments like this head to Battlegrounds.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.