Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Hot 100: Savage #1

Recommended Posts

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE 

4TJ8TWR.gif4TJ8TWR.gif4TJ8TWR.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gaga and ari next week (hopefully)

 

the girls (and gays) are WINNING oprah15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 DECADES OF #1s oprah15

I'm so happy for Megan omg she really deserves this oprah15 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Diamond said:

4 DECADES OF #1s oprah15

I'm so happy for Megan omg she really deserves this oprah15 

Truly an ICON

4TJ8TWR.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020 is taking back what was supposed to happen after 2016 in the charts alex1 It was about time alex1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even more impressive when you think Beyonce didn't lift a finger to promote this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And next week we'll have Lady Gaga and Ariana.

Gays can't stop winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing and well deserved! I do have an issue with the decade "record" because I personally don't think the Perfect remix should count as her #1 since it was already charting high w/o it and would have eventually gone to #1. Feel completely different about Savage though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she better not block Rain on Me this week though wat2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 6:55 AM, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Amazing and well deserved! I do have an issue with the decade "record" because I personally don't think the Perfect remix should count as her #1 since it was already charting high w/o it and would have eventually gone to #1. Feel completely different about Savage though. 

oh thats the hit she had in the 10 decade? i was curious as to what song she had reached #1 with. so two of her #1 hits are remixes. ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, melomelo said:

oh thats the hit she had in the 10 decade? i was curious as to what song she had reached #1 with. so two of her #1 hits are remixes. ok.

Don't troll in the artist sections. If you wanna make comments like this head to Battlegrounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Don't troll in the artist sections. If you wanna make comments like this head to Battlegrounds.

mad3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×