Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Why can't Beyoncé get a solo hit?

5 minutes ago, Gravity said:

This thread is just asking to get Britney dragged. With or without the hits people respect Beyonce. Britney NEEDS the hits.

Like others said she doesn't release stuff traditionally on popular and accessible streaming apps. All the collabs she hopped on were released normally and that's why they chart higher.

In Megan's defense before the remix the solo version was already a smash at #9 on spotify and bb100. The remix just helped it to #1. So it wasn't a total flop.

Kinda forgot she's dumb enough to keep her stuff from Spotify and Apple music! I guess that's a good excuse for stans to use for lack of hits too

3 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Then why she makes these random remixes with popular artists? These choices are definitely happening to get more #1s, she cares about charts. jj4

Artists she collabed with reached out to her, not the other way around. Ed simply asked her to record a duet with her cause it would be his dream and she agreed (they performed live together before too). Mi Gente remix was recorded and all the proceeds from the song were given to the victims of a hurricane in Latin America. 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Artists she collabed with reached out to her, not the other way around. Ed simply asked her to record a duet with her cause it would be his dream and she agreed (they performed live together before too). Mi Gente remix was recorded and all the proceeds from the song were given to the victims of a hurricane in Latin America. 

But she wouldn't jump on just any song if she wouldn't get anything out of it. She's not collaborating with nobodies just to be nice rip2

1 minute ago, Kristina said:

Ikr rip4 She hops on any song about to go #1 to get the credit. Such a cheap method to get a #1 too

They could at least work together from the start before they release the songs, and not just add her in a remix. Her getting included in a remix after both Perfect and Savage started rising at the charts looks suspicious..

jj4 

12 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Then why she makes these random remixes with popular artists? These choices are definitely happening to get more #1s, she cares about charts. jj4

She liked Ed Sheeran and had worked with him twice before the perfect duet (Stevie Wonder Tribute and an acoustic version of Drunk In Love for a festival) so I'm sure she enjoyed working with him as much as he did with her and decided to collab on a remix. Megan and Bey are both from the same town and Megan has shown nothing but love for Beyoncé and they spent New Years together. The Mi Gente Remix was probably because J Balvin wanted to give the song a push in the US and something charitable and Beyoncé liked the song.

9 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Kinda forgot she's dumb enough to keep her stuff from Spotify and Apple music! I guess that's a good excuse for stans to use for lack of hits too

At least she can choose what to do with her own music. Still has more hits than Britney.

Seethe.

ari3

2 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

They could at least work together from the start before they release the songs, and not just add her in a remix. Her getting included in a remix after both Perfect and Savage started rising at the charts looks suspicious..

jj4 

Tea, but it's not surprising from the most calculated artist of all time jj4

3 minutes ago, Kristina said:

But she wouldn't jump on just any song if she wouldn't get anything out of it. She's not collaborating with nobodies just to be nice rip2

She collabed with a producer called The Dream, Naughty Boy, Jack White, Boots, a rapper named Mr. Vegas, with J. Cole when he was starting and irrelevant...

rih6

5 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I think she does cause she’s not collaborating with anybody rip4 
Ed - being supportive after performing together

Mi Gente - good cause 

Megan - supporting an act from the same city 

what’s not clicking

"when you wanna smash, I'll just write another one" ny12

Beyonce certainly doesn't need the charts, nor does she give a flying fuck about his singles. 

She's reinvented the album release strategy, created ART, toured STADIUMS and sold millions of albums bey1

But I dont need to tell you what she's been doing, her chart history or impact because you seem to be fully aware and we can see it makes you seethe bey1

All of our faves play to their strengths, which is why Beyonce has been recording an album and Britney has retired ny1

Not @Kristina trying to throw shit on the wall to see if anything sticks cause there’s only one person in this thread who agrees with her dead1dead1 lol, whatever gives you a hot BG thread ig

6 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

"when you wanna smash, I'll just write another one" ny12

Beyonce certainly doesn't need the charts, nor does she give a flying fuck about his singles. 

She's reinvented the album release strategy, created ART, toured STADIUMS and sold millions of albums bey1

But I dont need to tell you what she's been doing, her chart history or impact because you seem to be fully aware and we can see it makes you seethe bey1

All of our faves play to their strengths, which is why Beyonce has been recording an album and Britney has retired ny1

It's shocking to me that people wanna go see the same tired choregraphy for every song every time she tours rip2 But good for her not having to put in any effort ig!

8 minutes ago, Manel said:

She collabed with a producer called The Dream, Naughty Boy, Jack White, Boots, a rapper named Mr. Vegas, with J. Cole when he was starting and irrelevant...

rih6

Cool, but it's not a coincidence that she chooses to hop on songs that are popular and/or on their way to #1.. Don't you think she gets a lot of offers she turns down? rip4

5 minutes ago, Kristina said:

It's shocking to me that people wanna go see the same tired choregraphy for every song every time she tours rip2 But good for her not having to put in any effort ig!

You’re talking about choreography when all Britney knows is how to walk fast on the stage, girl you have nothing to hold on to rip3 

Just now, Kristina said:

It shouldn't be that shocking to you. Some people have been going to watch the same arm and hair-track-showing choreography for YEARS.

giphy.gifd4tuzd6-c92d17a3-b91c-4ec3-a1a9-da03b036source.gif0mNFcQa.gif

mmtvQ5q.gif

2 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Cool, but it's not a coincidence that she chooses to hop on songs that are popular and/or on their way to #1.. Don't you think she gets a lot of offers she turns down? rip4

She probably does, and she's on her right to choose what she collabs on or not.

She doesn't have to collab on songs where she doesn't see any potential.

hottie1

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

You’re talking about choreography when all Britney knows is how to walk fast on the stage, girl you have nothing to hold on to rip3 

What does Britney have to do with it though? rip4 Not saying she's amazing either, but she at least changes it up for different tours. Beyoncé stays doing the same performances for 10+ years

11 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Atleast bey can do the classic choreography ny1

40 minutes ago, Kristina said:

What does Britney have to do with it though? rip4 Not saying she's amazing either, but she at least changes it up for different tours. Beyoncé stays doing the same performances for 10+ years

Ok 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

I know right? With Britney they at least get all that plus perfect vocals because they‘re being played from a tape. brit15 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.