Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

patience darling

I was a stan during Debut-Stripped....

Bionic is worth a listen all the way through, although it is very hit or miss, some people love it while others loath it. My favourites are Bionic, Sex For Breakfast & Birds Of Prey.

B2B is quite a long album, but my favourite is Back In The Day. 

Bionic - Little Dreamer 

B2B - Understand, Slow Down Baby, Without You and the entire 2nd disc hottie1 Save me from myself is the highlight of the 2nd disc, it's refreshing to go into that soft vocals after all the big vocals in the rest of the album

10 hours ago, patience darling said:

Then stopped listening to ha until Lotusoprah5 and Liberationxtina11. Soooo what songs are must listens from B2B and Bionic?

B2B is a must from start to finish but if you HAD to just do a few it’d be Ain’t No Other Man, Hurt (which is non-negotiable, listen to it), Slow Down Baby, Candyman, Enter the Circus/Welcome, and Oh Mother.

imo Lotus is pretty skippable. People love Your Body but it’s not really like her best or anything. Liberation has good songs but the way it’s structured kinda asks to be listened to as an album, taking a few songs out on their own makes for an awkward listening experience. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.