Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI | Monster | July 6, 2020

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

they also teased a scene in front of a merry go round in their teaser for Level Up giveup1  MV of the year and SOTY coming giveup1 

waaaaaait omg yeah I'm not ready wtf giveup3 

1 minute ago, Tahj said:

waaaaaait omg yeah I'm not ready wtf giveup3 

the horror concept while all the girls release their bright and happy summer cb's... why are they like this and why am I living for it giveup1 

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

the horror concept while all the girls release their bright and happy summer cb's... why are they like this and why am I living for it giveup1 

I mean cmon now... that's why we ALWAYS will stan. The way the other girls will do similar concepts and RV goes a totally different route every time I love it so much. rip3 

Just now, Tahj said:

I mean cmon now... that's why we ALWAYS will stan. The way the other girls will do similar concepts and RV goes a totally different route every time I love it so much. rip3 

and then the other groups take notice and try to replicate them and come up short every time... lets unpack this!

Aq8Zy9v.gif

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

and then the other groups take notice and try to replicate them and come up short every time... lets unpack this!

Aq8Zy9v.gif

Oh don't even get me started. RV is truly the embodiment of "All these bitches are my sons!" Yup!

Aq8Zy9v.gif

Just now, Tahj said:

Oh don't even get me started. RV is truly the embodiment of "All these bitches are my sons!" Yup!

Aq8Zy9v.gif

until they can find five aces, let alone two on the same level as miss Irene and miss Seulgi, they simply won't be able to have the vernacular

Aq8Zy9v.gif

8 minutes ago, Divine said:

until they can find five aces, let alone two on the same level as miss Irene and miss Seulgi, they simply won't be able to have the vernacular

Aq8Zy9v.gif

I know that's right! You won't be able to find talent like this anymore. All I know is that SM will NOT treat my girls like f(x) when they bring some new girls out, my girls have secured their spot and will not be moving to the side for no rookies. 

Aq8Zy9v.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.