Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Do you have any questions regarding #Bionic?

Xtina is going to answer them, #Bionic on twitter or instagram.

All my questions are shady ones like "Why isn't Birds of Prey in the standard" or "Can you release Kimono Girl?" and she probably won't answer them anyway, but I'm looking forward to seeing some questions (hopefully they're not lame ones like "where did you get inspiration for blah blah" etc)

RMiWH4b.png

23 minutes ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

I asked about what songs were not used for the final version. I don’t know if any other than kimono girl, and little dreamer. Also, what had she planned for the Bionic tour. 

There's a Goldfrapp collab that never leaked chi1 

1 hour ago, STJ said:

That frustrated me. I was so hyped for the goldfrapp tracks and they never surfaced! They spoke about that time in an interview once, when she ‘reached out’ to them lol. 

Just false promises.

3 hours ago, STJ said:

shock1 Goldfrapp, Ladytron! The European tAlent! This really could have been the album to make me stan her @Gabe.

8 minutes ago, LÉON said:

shock1 Goldfrapp, Ladytron! The European tAlent! This really could have been the album to make me stan her @Gabe.

It's the album that could have been. I really want her to spill the beans on what happened, if her label was involved in messing up the tracklists.

But knowing her PR team, they're going to pick questions that have already been answered 10 years ago. 

anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

6 minutes ago, STJ said:

It's the album that could have been. I really want her to spill the beans on what happened, if her label was involved in messing up the tracklists.

But knowing her PR team, they're going to pick questions that have already been answered 10 years ago. 

It must have been her label, unless it was self-sabotage anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

We need a VH1 Behind The Music special anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

It must have been her label, unless it was self-sabotage anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

We need a VH1 Behind The Music special anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

In this quarantine? It'll be as bad as CharliXCX's recent MV's, filmed by her boyfriend with 240p resolution anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

In this quarantine? It'll be as bad as CharliXCX's recent MV's, filmed by her boyfriend with 240p resolution anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

Then at least it'll be on the same level of quality as 70% of the released version of Bionic anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

She also posted on Twitter, you guys can ask her there as well. moo1

I hope she ends up giving us some unreleased tracks, although it's highly unlikely. jj3

4 hours ago, STJ said:

As far as I know that song was never finished. Alison said in an interview that they had one session with Xtina but then they were never called back... Sad times we live in oprah4

8 minutes ago, tomás said:

chile lemme hop on her instagram and ask if she'd collab w Nicki again

Would nicki agree? She's more relevant nowdays, how the roles reversed. 

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

She also posted on Twitter, you guys can ask her there as well. moo1

I hope she ends up giving us some unreleased tracks, although it's highly unlikely. jj3

As far as I know that song was never finished. Alison said in an interview that they had one session with Xtina but then they were never called back... Sad times we live in oprah4

Was there another interview? The one I read, I just remember them saying they don't know what happened to the song or what the song sounds like. 

14 minutes ago, STJ said:

Was there another interview? The one I read, I just remember them saying they don't know what happened to the song or what the song sounds like. 

No I'm pretty sure that's the same interview, I just paraphrased.

Here's what they said:

Beyond the sessions for Head First, the duo had spent a week in Los Angeles in 2009, blessing pop superstar Christina Aguilera with some retro-futuristic sounds for her upcoming, electro-heavy fourth album Bionic. Although whether the track will be included is anybody’s guess.

“We don’t know what’s happening with it,” says Goldfrapp. “We don’t know whether she’s having an album out and we don’t know if the track’s on the album. We know nothing.” “She was very sweet. Very professional, really on… She knew exactly what she wanted. She was really articulate about what she was trying to do. Just seemed really in control,” adds Gregory. “We got the track to a certain point. But we haven’t heard anything since. It kind of needs finishing.”

When asked what the Goldfrapp/Christina collaboration sounds like, Gregory exclaims, “I don’t remember!”

“Not that good as far as we’re concerned, because it needs some work,” adds Goldfrapp. “So we fucking hope it isn’t going on the record, because it ain’t finished!”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/goldfrapp-embrace-abba-elo-on-head-first-talk-aguilera-collabo-73531/

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

No I'm pretty sure that's the same interview, I just paraphrased.

Here's what they said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/goldfrapp-embrace-abba-elo-on-head-first-talk-aguilera-collabo-73531/

Yeah, same interview, but I never saw this part “Not that good as far as we’re concerned, because it needs some work,” adds Goldfrapp. “So we fucking hope it isn’t going on the record, because it ain’t finished!” probably because the site I read it on omitted it mad5 

I'd like some explanation about this from Ms Xtina, why was Goldfrapp never called back clap1

1 minute ago, STJ said:

Yeah, same interview, but I never saw this part “Not that good as far as we’re concerned, because it needs some work,” adds Goldfrapp. “So we fucking hope it isn’t going on the record, because it ain’t finished!” probably because the site I read it on omitted it mad5 

I'd like some explanation about this from Ms Xtina, why was Goldfrapp never called back clap1

Well, a shitton of people asked about the Goldfrapp track on Twtitter, so hopefully she'll answer. moo1

Just now, Kirjava said:

Well, a shitton of people asked about the Goldfrapp track on Twtitter, so hopefully she'll answer. moo1

Awesome cheer1 I want the juicy details from this Q&A's. Hope she'll clock RCA if it was really them interfering with Bionic. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.