Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CHANEL #1

Chromatica: Big Brother [FINAL ROUND]

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Let's all just unanimously vote ha out before it even starts tay2

i still like the good sis tho! it's just the weakest so far tho so i'm interested in seeing how it'll stand in the album tay2

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i still like the good sis tho! it's just the weakest so far tho so i'm interested in seeing how it'll stand in the album tay2

She's a cute little bop. I'm interested to see how it works in the album too. Especially cause like it's coming right after Alice which from what we've heard sounds really exciting dealing with her depression and the wonderland references. So like if Alice is phenomenal its just gonna be kinda awk rip4 

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

it better be the weakest on the album too i dont want to have to delete more than one track tay2 

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

She's a cute little bop. I'm interested to see how it works in the album too. Especially cause like it's coming right after Alice which from what we've heard sounds really exciting dealing with her depression and the wonderland references. So like if Alice is phenomenal its just gonna be kinda awk rip4 

it actually seems like entire album is about some pretty heavy stuff? and then there's Stupid Love in the middle of it all rip4 it's just so harmless overall rip4

2 minutes ago, Merryem said:

it better be the weakest on the album too i dont want to have to delete more than one track tay2 

in chromatica no song gets deleted tay2

10 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

it actually seems like entire album is about some pretty heavy stuff? and then there's Stupid Love in the middle of it all rip4 it's just so harmless overall rip4

a me! tease rip4 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.