Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Chromatica leaking

Apparently some guy on ATRL has the vinyl and I guess he said these things about the album. Take with a grain of salt obviously:

- He's blown away by the transition of Chromatica II to 911.
- Not a single balad is on the album, even the song with Elton is a dance track and Elton sounds sexy af on it.
- Babylon sounds completely different (nothing like the leaked snippet), lyrics are the same, there are sounds of ravens to it; very Madonna/Vogue.
- He sees Stupid Love and Rain On Me as the most weak moments of the album, Stupid Love even not quite fitting the concept of the rest.
- He didn't hear bonus tracks so Love Me Right might end up being a balad.
- The leaked snippet of the alleged song from LG5 recording session doesn't sound like anything he's heard on the album.
- Sour Candy opens with BLACKPINK followed by Gaga's"badass voice" delivery. It's his another favorite moment on the album.
- The album is full of top game"robotic sound moments" and he's blown away by it as whole.”

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.