Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Chromatica leaking

she is a horrible fucking person. she made these songs so short to fucking torture us. all of them all so damn good. not a single song i would skip.

i have literal goosebumps right now. 

its like i was abducted by aliens. saw paradise. and then left stranded in a cornfield staring at the night sky.

1 minute ago, Sirius094 said:

How is the new babylon? Bad? Good? brit5

Pretty bad. It definitely works better with the rest of the album which is very cohesive 90s deep house. I personally, am not a big fan of that genre. I disliked Swish Swish a lot but I think a lot of people will enjoy it. Overall, I think this album served cohesiveness at the expense of more experimental sounds and standout tracks.

2 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

She really released the worst song from this gorgeous album as the lead orangu1

LOCK HER THE FUCK UP! orangu1

seriously why is stupid love even on this album orangu1 the transition from alice to rain on me is perfect as well... truly the WORST song in her discography and the most atrocious song on the album for sure

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

seriously why is stupid love even on this album orangu1 the transition from alice to rain on me is perfect as well... truly the WORST song in her discography and the most atrocious song on the album for sure

Literally orangu1 She deserves JAIL time for that orangu1

Just now, Phoebe said:

Literally orangu1 She deserves JAIL time for that orangu1

impeachable offense in the united states of chormatica rose1 speaker of the haus chaseicon needs to prepare the electric chair immediately rose1 

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.