Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Chromatica leaking

5 minutes ago, melomelo said:

i knew it. i told you guys a couple pages back she was going to get criticism about it being a step back. 

i personally dont agree. its a perfect mixture of her quirkiness and commercial personas. 

ima head out because i don't wanna ruin other people's experience. I'm glad some people like it. For me it's too gay-house-dancey, sounds like RuPaul could've released it. But totally get a lot of people are here for it.

Sour Candy knocks tho. Wish it was longer

1 minute ago, Dangerous Jim said:

ima head out because i don't wanna ruin other people's experience. I'm glad some people like it. For me it's too gay-house-dancey, sounds like RuPaul could've released it. But totally get a lot of people are here for it.

honestly fair giveup3 the entire album sounds very campy and extremely clubby, i can see why it wouldn't be for everyone

2 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

hopefully you'll come around to it. :) <3

Just now, Vaccinate ha! said:

I'm interested what the critics will say. I feel like people are going to either love it or hate it, there's no between

Same tbh giveup3 Based on our reactions so far there's not a single one that's mixed giveup3

4 minutes ago, Vaccinate ha! said:

I'm interested what the critics will say. I feel like people are going to either love it or hate it, there's no between

i see this exactly like you said, love or hate. 

i think people are either going to focus on her "forced" take on playing into mainstream music because she returned to more mainstream pop music and be disappointed she wasnt more "gaga" experimental with the music.

but then i think people are going to welcome her being more catchy and dance friendly because critics and fans alike have been begging for this side of Gaga. so who knows.

i am hoping it will be the latter. 

edit: also i hope she doesnt take the negative criticisms as bad this go round as she did with artpop and joanne. 

11 minutes ago, melomelo said:

i see this exactly like you said, love or hate. 

i think people are either going to focus on her "forced" take on playing into mainstream music because she returned to more mainstream pop music and be disappointed she wasnt more "gaga" experimental with the music.

but then i think people are going to welcome her being more catchy and dance friendly because critics and fans alike have been begging for this side of Gaga. so who knows.

i am hoping it will be the latter. 

edit: also i hope she doesnt take the negative criticisms as bad this go round as she did with artpop and joanne. 

Yeah, I hope it's the latter too. I personally am happy she chose to go this direction, especially now with everything going in the world, we need a fun catchy record. :) 

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.