Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Lady Gaga | Chromatica Megarate | PLANET TOUR CONCLUDED

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

The way I don’t care now Replay was robbed of #1. I’m jumping out of the aircraft have fun with the turbulence fags 

rip2 

2hOY0uW.jpgaoamgww.gifeiwhb3a.jpgdlBCSFb.gif

Azj9QiF.gif

THAT BOP. -melomelo

THAT'S GOSSIP! -Andres

Really love the sax and choir in the background. -Twitter

very disappointing after all the hype tbh -fab

The lyrics are just ????, but it highkey sounding like Vogue is a serve. I still prefer the Haus Laboratories instrumental, so there's that. Great production though. -Manel

does anyone what this song is about? bc i have no idea what the fuck she's saying but i am living. it's so gay and so joyful, truly the perfect closer to the album -Hyun.

Funky perfection. -Joanne

Brilliant wordplay, gospel touches and super catchy. A winner -CharnyBoy

A serious career high, WOW. -Dan

the best song ever made in the history of music. -Tahj

The sarcophagus stans are shaking in their boots -Venom

I was initially sad pre-release that the HL instrumental was scrapped, but honestly this song is better off without it on the album. House piano riffs, choir singing “that’s gossip” and her vocals are all excellence -Fletch

ok a banger but we need the bloodpop haus labs version to be released cuz that version is an 11 i fear -Merryem

c'mon vogue let ya bwady move tew the music -militanthomo

This song is really annoying imo. Another skip! eve1 -Kristina

Whoever thought that after the whole Express Yourself debacle Gaga would tackle another Madonna song, but she DID! And the way she did it, wow. I love Vogue so much and this really feels like a little sister to it. Gaga serving true album closer material. -Desnudate

the version that leaked before the final was better but still cool! -pang

her worst song ever -Gilly

It’s been widely agreed upon since the release of The Fame that Lady Gaga is a superior artist to Madonna. “Babylon” only further solidifies that. For Gaga to not only take “Vogue” and make it better, but to also rename it after an ancient capital city which existed during a period of time in which Madonna was in her prime, is a slap in the face. GawGaw grips Madonna by her cement ass filler and chucks her over the horizon with this song. Where she is never to be seen again  -Winnie

Just now, Ariana said:

Azj9QiF.gif

THAT BOP. -melomelo

THAT'S GOSSIP! -Andres

Really love the sax and choir in the background. -Twitter

very disappointing after all the hype tbh -fab

The lyrics are just ????, but it highkey sounding like Vogue is a serve. I still prefer the Haus Laboratories instrumental, so there's that. Great production though. -Manel

does anyone what this song is about? bc i have no idea what the fuck she's saying but i am living. it's so gay and so joyful, truly the perfect closer to the album -Hyun.

Funky perfection. -Joanne

Brilliant wordplay, gospel touches and super catchy. A winner -CharnyBoy

A serious career high, WOW. -Dan

the best song ever made in the history of music. -Tahj

The sarcophagus stans are shaking in their boots -Venom

I was initially sad pre-release that the HL instrumental was scrapped, but honestly this song is better off without it on the album. House piano riffs, choir singing “that’s gossip” and her vocals are all excellence -Fletch

ok a banger but we need the bloodpop haus labs version to be released cuz that version is an 11 i fear -Merryem

c'mon vogue let ya bwady move tew the music -militanthomo

This song is really annoying imo. Another skip! eve1 -Kristina

Whoever thought that after the whole Express Yourself debacle Gaga would tackle another Madonna song, but she DID! And the way she did it, wow. I love Vogue so much and this really feels like a little sister to it. Gaga serving true album closer material. -Desnudate

the version that leaked before the final was better but still cool! -pang

her worst song ever -Gilly

a few 1s wouldnt let this BOP suffer

WBCsb7M.gif

2 minutes ago, Ariana said:

Azj9QiF.gif

It’s been widely agreed upon since the release of The Fame that Lady Gaga is a superior artist to Madonna. “Babylon” only further solidifies that. For Gaga to not only take “Vogue” and make it better, but to also rename it after an ancient capital city which existed during a period of time in which Madonna was in her prime, is a slap in the face. GawGaw grips Madonna by her cement ass filler and chucks her over the horizon with this song. Where she is never to be seen again  -Winnie

girlll. go in why don't you. this review wins everything. tenor.gif?itemid=14754959

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.