Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Fossils sending fake emails to Journalists

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

is that not when their "feud" was popping off the most rip2 thought you wouldn't see these stans today but! rip2

Oh, OK, that makes sense rip2 I was wondering if you meant using gmail was unhip or something and I was thinking "Is this another thing I'm behind on?" nicki5 

Funny when some M fans do S**t like that EVERY M stan is to blame Inluding Madonna but when monsters go around harassing and calling out people onlline and wishing them death or cancer then "On well they are not Gaga stans at all"  "Oh well they are not real fans" Etc etc    

Also if you are going to accuse people of being stuck in 2012 don't make/open threads about this 2012 feud.   

Where was this effort when Madame X fell so far from #1? I hate this fanbase. I adore the woman, her music, and everything she's done for me... but Jesus ha fans rip4

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Where was this effort when Madame X fell so far from #1? I hate this fanbase. I adore the woman, her music, and everything she's done for me... but Jesus ha fans rip4

You are her fan and according to you you are not like them, So why are you generalizing?

And why are we here thinking we are above petty things like that, aren't we aware of where we are? Battlegrounds where we talk s*** about almost everybody body every single day. 

18 minutes ago, ICEQueen said:

And why are we here thinking we are above petty things like that, aren't we aware of where we are? Battlegrounds where we talk s*** about almost everybody body every single day. 

sure but last time i checked, none of us are creating and sending fake emails to journalists in attempt to jeopardize a popstars MC score... that takes a new level of loser dead1 

8 minutes ago, Gilly said:

sure but last time i checked, none of us are creating and sending fake emails to journalists in attempt to jeopardize a popstars MC score... that takes a new level of loser dead1 

Every fanbase has their own over obsessive members. I'm not arguing about if this ok or not (if is actually true that is) What I find wrong is the way we generalize and put everyone that like that particular Artist in a box just to drag them.  Also, Why are they posting screencaps from MN? Isn't that as obsessiveto go to a fansite of an artist they don't like just find s*** like this? It does take a new level of a loser, Indeed.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.