Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Chromatica booklet pics leaking!

11 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

Melo... now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a very long time. Though, it was a last name.bey7

or... melomelo is Gaga ari7jk but fr leak it fat

lol it would be very 2013ga to be lurking on online web forums getting the scoop. but no im just another Gaga obsessed fag :)

and as a dutiful stan i will not leak ANYTHING.

31 minutes ago, Merryem said:

1000 doves stans LOST huh rip4 

We got our first tea on it:

It’s an upbeat song with strings in it. It’s euphoric but not too memorable. 

It's still my most anticipated. Usually I never agree with the early reviews so I'm expecting it to destroy me giveup1 

12 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

The way I've been constantly refreshing twitter and atrl for even the tiniest scrap of info about 1000 Doves

tenor.gif

share your atrl account king gaga3 

2 minutes ago, Merryem said:

share your atrl account king gaga3 

I'm @Boderline there. It was supposed to be Borderline cause I was stanning Tove Styrke at the time but I fucked up the spelling and atrl doesn't let you name change rip4 

2 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i cant visit atrl atm so share the news here sis

Nothing is happening. Everyone is finding the Babylon snippet and switching fast af and stanning it when they were all meltdowning earlier about it not being like the demo rip4 

I just heard a "Sour Candy" snippet. It sounds legit? It has her deep, robotic vocals at the end of it. I can't really make out any of the lyrics.

It sounds like:

"all of the outside / ?????? the inside, inside, inside, inside / ????? but i know"

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I just heard a "Sour Candy" snippet. It sounds legit? It has her deep, robotic vocals at the end of it. I can't really make out any of the lyrics.

It sounds like:

"all of the outside / ?????? the inside, inside, inside, inside / ????? but i know"

EDIT: It's real, I shazam-ed it rip4 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.