Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Lady Gaga | Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) | May 28th, 2020

32 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Wow this is so bland and boring. It's barely a song and barely resembles a collab. BP sounded so disjointed and dettached from the production. A mess anna1

I actually think their part is the most interesting thing about the song. Gaga's parts are...not great but still listenable. It's one of the weaker ones in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Swish Swish? nicki5

SC samples What They Say by Maya Jane Coles. Zara Larsson used it in Girls Like and Katy used it in Swish Swish and Nicki in Truffle Butter. 

Am I the only one that is disappointed? I feel like with all the girls the song should of easily been over 3:30. As I was getting into it the song stopped. And I wanted more with all of them singing. 😔 

i still enjoy the song tho

5 minutes ago, Paranomin said:

Am I the only one that is disappointed? I feel like with all the girls the song should of easily been over 3:30. As I was getting into it the song stopped. And I wanted more with all of them singing. 😔 

i still enjoy the song tho

I’m disappointed overall 

2 hours ago, Tama said:

I actually think their part is the most interesting thing about the song. Gaga's parts are...not great but still listenable. It's one of the weaker ones in my opinion.

Maybe cuz I'm used to their actual songs where they have a lot of presence on the songs this feels like they phoned it in and aren't really into the song. You can tell they recorded this in Korea after the management made the deal and presented it to them without much discussion. There's no chemistry and interplay between them and Gaga and it sounds like 2 parts slapped together.  Their collab with Dua Lipa was more dynamic.

4 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

BLACKPINK was the weakest part of this track cause they were so.. Bland lol. 

I love Gaga’s hooks so much dead4 

the Dum-Dum Unwrap me is so good.

doesnt she say Come Come Unwrap me though? gaga13 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.