Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Lady Gaga | Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) | May 28th, 2020

24 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Literally sounds the same 

the synth is very similar but the chord progression is different. 

both sound similar to alors on dance and truffle butter too.

6 minutes ago, SHANE said:

I can’t stop repeating it (which I think is the goal and it’s absolutely working) oprah2

Its like a vogue/runway anthem fused with a Kpop track, I love it xtina10

it kinda reminds me of Truffle Butter as well (at least the beat) 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, melomelo said:

the synth is very similar but the chord progression is different. 

both sound similar to alors on dance and truffle butter too.

Chord progression is different... So what if the beat is the key factor that carries entire song? It sounds bland. I expected a pop perfection and this is not it shrug1 But I guess it’s just my opinion since most of you enjoy the song, I don’t mind being in a minority. 
Still rooting for the rest of the album, this is my least favourite track so far

Love this song! I usually am not a big fan of collabs, and most of the time they just ruin the song for me. So I was kinda sceptical about this song at first, so I was pleasantly surprised when I first listened to it! It's a cute bop and makes me wanna shake my ass bey6

Definitely a single material imo.

You guys, I'm so excited to finally be getting into the Chromatica era giveup1  gets better with each listen too!

Like SL & RoM just weren't doing it for me and for the longest time I had very little faith in the era but this is FINALLY getting me hyped for the era  giveup1 
Haven't listened to the album yet, but will in a few hours when it officially drops (?), hopefully the album is good too moo1 

I really like it, but again it sounds really dated and like the sort of song you'd find in a TV advert.

At least she's being consistent in this era, consistently stuck in 2014/15.

Also it's far too short, the song doesn't go anywhere. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.